Gamespot's Gears 5 score is final - 7

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Do something.

Like what? Give me an example.

Every 30 seconds, so after playing for a few hours.........how many instances would you have found something in the open area? Like 40, 60 times?

Investigate a place, get into a confrontation and collect something. Clear out a control point and save people who live there or get some machinery running again etc. Like I said it's not that big, the side missions are just something else to do on your way or in between traversal to story points. You'll pass by them naturally and it's optional to stop at them and do stuff. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 years isn’t long. It’s only a third of the time most of us have been alive  

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/gears-5-review-a-beneficial-mutation/1900-6417287/     i know deeno was praying for a miracle score bump

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, its from meta.

Take your own advice. Read the last sentence from your previous post.

Thank you.:reg:

I said if YOU want to use meta, then accept the realities.

Meta means nothing to me.  Didn't we already have an argument about this?  I don't think Ass Chain is better than Gears 5... just like I don't think it's better than Control.

You got a problem with that?  Too bad.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Investigate a place, get into a confrontation and collect something. Clear out a control point and save people who live there or get some machinery running again etc. Like I said it's not that big, the side missions are just something else to do on your way or in between traversal to story points. You'll pass by them naturally and it's optional to stop at them and do stuff. 

How far along are you in the game, and how many times have you done those things.

I'm asking for a number. More than 20 times in that open area?

Just now, jehurey said:

How far along are you in the game, and how many times have you done those things.

I'm asking for a number. More than 20 times in that open area?

I beat the game, and I don't know. I stopped and did side stuff like 6-8 times in each zone. 

• NPC 1
  • Remij locked this topic