Sign in to follow this  
JONBpc

Gears knocks fortnite out of number 1

On 2019-09-12 at 5:59 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing even remotely lesbian in the game and there's no propaganda whatsoever, you should play it. 

You literally made a thread where you were close to tears about them saying the word fascist :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

You literally made a thread where you were close to tears about them saying the word fascist :cmpunk1:

Yeah until I played for an additional 5 minutes and realized it was completely out of context, the kid was referring to the Cog. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah until I played for an additional 5 minutes and realized it was completely out of context, the kid was referring to the Cog. 

Damn so you got triggered like a snowflake and had to make an immediate thread and video :cmpunk1:

• Haha 2

On 2019-09-12 at 8:55 AM, kaz said:

who gives a fuck about twitch? remember when rempee and dildo were estimating viewer count of sea of tears? lmfaoo :mj: 

Remember when that game was the biggest new Xbox IP and millions of players played?  I do :juggle: 

1 minute ago, Spicalicious said:

As I've been telling you guys. Xbox is numba 1. drive by.

Look at that top 10. really, take a look at it. this is the platform you're claiming is #1. :rofl: 

You are mentally ill. Get help.

On 2019-09-14 at 6:27 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

overreacting snowflake :tom: