Death Stranding gameplay (doubting mastermind Kojima :mj:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gameplay Stranding Kaz losing his mind itt   The "game" looks like shit, like a MGS5 in test phase -subordinate-san: "Kojima-san, we got the map ready and the character can walk"

Go play a game of lucky hit in Shenmue.

This looks like a straight to DVD release movie

As stated in the other thread.

It looks absolutely horrible. It's the same shit we saw before but different, 35 minutes of walking around, 5 minutes on a motorcycle, he gets attacked by a tar pit with hands coming out of it and then there's some cutscenes. 

What a piece of shit "game" :kaz:

23:55 for a bit stealth action and then shooting in the base :glad:  the stun gun looks like from dead space with the width. :glad: 

26:00 speed boost :glad:  :gasp: 

30:00 onwards invisible creatures and then boss fight. :gasp::datass:

people doubting mastermind kojima :mj:   you are terrible people get FUCKED :juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:  best game ever :juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

As stated in the other thread.

It looks absolutely horrible. It's the same shit we saw before but different, 35 minutes of walking around, 5 minutes on a motorcycle, he gets attacked by a tar pit with hands coming out of it and then there's some cutscenes. 

What a piece of shit "game" :kaz:

EVERYTHING you say is wrong. like people say all the time. it's sooo true SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOOB. GET FUCKED :mj: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It really does, this blind evangelism for Kojima in the face of absolute visible garbage is ridiculous. 

the blind hate for a guy that makes video games which you obviously hate with a passion and saying dumb shit about is ridiculous. 

get FUCKED HERETIC :mj:  

the environments look fucking godly, such a dark atmosphere, the boss fight when he had to dodge his attacks :glad: :juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:

Edited by kaz

I don't beg like a loser like you but mah switch :crymore: I'M A COW YOU BITCH, I get it for PS4 and 5. :mj: 

rewatching all trailer right now. so much shit we haven't even seen. :glad:  

taking a bath in the orange soup and singing to the baby :glad:  so good :juggle::juggle::juggle:

people want non-stop action ADHD bullshit. :mj: :mj: so sad gaymers dont have time to enjoy real games anymore :mj: 

this is a realistic pace game for adults. with a real story, something to think about, a real original premise not that copypaste bullshit. I LOVE everything about this game even the walking and resting. :glad:  get FUCKED haters.

Edited by kaz

we haven't seen shit yet. it gives us a glimpse of what its about. its probably less than 1% of the game. ITS FUCKING KOJIMA. the stuff in the trailer isn't even touched yet. this game will have an amazing story. 

and the gameplay looks FUCKING AMAZING

all the doubters :mj: can get FUCKED :mj: mastermind kojima will fuck you good :mj: 

i love singing to the baby and taking a nap. get FUCKED :mj:  :juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It really does, this blind evangelism for Kojima in the face of absolute visible garbage is ridiculous. 

yeah, the pt demo was way more interesting (actually it was incredible) than this mess. i mean..i hope i'm proven wrong when DS drops, but i have 0 hype. the movements seem so stiff, and the game just doesn't look fun. i love kojima (mgs3 subsistence is god tier), but this looks like shit.