Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kaz

Death Stranding gameplay (doubting mastermind Kojima :mj:)

Recommended Posts

Just now, -GD- said:

yeah, the pt demo was way more interesting (actually it was incredible) than this mess. i mean..i hope i'm proven wrong when DS drops, but i have 0 hype. the movements seem so stiff, and the game just doesn't look fun. i love kojima (mgs3 subsistence is god tier), but this looks like shit. 

The guy has an interesting mind but that doesn't make for a great game, it doesn't look fun, it looks boring and like a chore. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kaz said:

we haven't seen shit yet. it gives us a glimpse of what its about. its probably less than 1% of the game. ITS FUCKING KOJIMA. the stuff in the trailer isn't even touched yet. this game will have an amazing story. 

 

and the gameplay looks FUCKING AMAZING

 

all the doubters :mj: can get FUCKED :mj: mastermind kojima will fuck you good :mj: 

 

 

i love singing to the baby and taking a nap. get FUCKED :mj:  :juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle::juggle:

lol even the best developers make flops. i would hold off on the hype until we see something that's actually interesting and cool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

lol even the best developers make flops. i would hold off on the hype until we see something that's actually interesting and cool. 

I tell you this. You say you like mgs3, FINE. but to me it sounds like you dont really like kojima games, like dynamite for example. the guy probably never played one game of his.

 

having said that you say "until we see something that's actually interesting and cool." 

 

NIGGA I WAS LIKE :gasp: WHEN I WATCHED THE FIRST TRAILER. but then like :omg::omg: when all the others dropped :omg: ( diplo mode i know)

It's like you forgot all about that shit. And i loved it from the start. the setting, the atmosphere, the idea, so dark. the first trailer alone with the skeleton army and plane ww2 vibe.

 

and then gameplay drops and everyone is like "meh walking simulator" but i didn't care, i didn't even watch much of it and then I watch this one and it's diplo mode all over again.

 

from traversing the terrain and singing to the baby and taking a nap, infiltrating a base and stealing a truck :gasp: to the swampy dark water area. you actually can see it "feels" heavy. 

 

I love it, it's not clunky or stiff its realistic :gasp: and then shit gets fucking weird and you have to avoid the invisible creatures, shoot the flying dudes :gasp: and then this fucking hell hound which got me like :omg: attacks you. 

 

the fkn boss fight looks amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry, i dont know what to say EVERYTHING about Death Stranding looks INTERESTING AND COOL. IT LOOKS AMAZING DARK SCIFI SHIT. THE ATMOSPHERE FUCK I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN HAVE TO WRITE THIS.

 

Something special and clever. people want gears again :yawn: pleeeaaasee.. the same boring shit over and over shooting stuff pew pew and then call it gameplay lolol no story nothing. this game does so many new things holy shit. 

 

and @Twinblade saying too many game mechanics he doesnt like. im sure all of it can be kept to the absolute minimum. didnt they say they make a super easy mode. I'm sure even the walking isn't that bad if you don't want it to be. 100% sure you can play it as a story game from a to z without wasting much time on open world stuff.  

 

im done

 

 

ppl doubting this game, will praise the shit out of it after playing :mj:  thats the funny part :mj: doubting mastermind kojima :mj:  

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kaz said:

I tell you this. You say you like mgs3, FINE. but to me it sounds like you dont really like kojima games, like dynamite for example. the guy probably never played one game of his.

 

having said that you say "until we see something that's actually interesting and cool." 

 

NIGGA I WAS LIKE :gasp: WHEN I WATCHED THE FIRST TRAILER. but then like :omg::omg: when all the others dropped :omg: ( diplo mode i know)

It's like you forgot all about that shit. And i loved it from the start. the setting, the atmosphere, the idea, so dark. the first trailer alone with the skeleton army and plane ww2 vibe.

 

and then gameplay drops and everyone is like "meh walking simulator" but i didn't care, i didn't even watch much of it and then I watch this one and it's diplo mode all over again.

 

from traversing the terrain and singing to the baby and taking a nap, infiltrating a base and stealing a truck :gasp: to the swampy dark water area. you actually can see it "feels" heavy. 

 

I love it, it's not clunky or stiff its realistic :gasp: and then shit gets fucking weird and you have to avoid the invisible creatures, shoot the flying dudes :gasp: and then this fucking hell hound which got me like :omg: attacks you. 

 

the fkn boss fight looks amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

im sorry, i dont know what to say EVERYTHING about Death Stranding looks INTERESTING AND COOL. IT LOOKS AMAZING DARK SCIFI SHIT. THE ATMOSPHERE FUCK I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN HAVE TO WRITE THIS.

 

Something special and clever. people want gears again :yawn: pleeeaaasee.. the same boring shit over and over shooting stuff pew pew and then call it gameplay lolol no story nothing. this game does so many new things holy shit. 

 

and @Twinblade saying too many game mechanics he doesnt like. im sure all of it can be kept to the absolute minimum. didnt they say they make a super easy mode. I'm sure even the walking isn't that bad if you don't want it to be. 100% sure you can play it as a story game from a to z without wasting much time on open world stuff.  

 

im done

 

 

ppl doubting this game, will praise the shit out of it after playing :mj:  thats the funny part :mj: doubting mastermind kojima :mj:  

 

 

ha, i've loved every mgs (3 is just my favorite). so how am i not a fan? i'm not going to get dick happy over meh vids, regardless of dev. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -GD- said:

ha, i've loved every mgs (3 is just my favorite). so how am i not a fan? i'm not going to get dick happy over meh vids, regardless of dev. 

idk are you? it doesnt matter. the vids were godlike :bow:    rewatching trailers again. doubting kojima :mj:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cookester15 said:

This looks like a straight to DVD release movie

:bow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New gameplay , new genre!

 

Walks around with a backpack in a  empty world and does occasional stealth attacks . Ok.

 

What a hack . I hate Sony games . This shit will suck regardless of the free kojima bonus points it gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gameplay Stranding :mj:

Kaz losing his mind itt :kaz: 

The "game" looks like shit, like a MGS5 in test phase :will2:

-subordinate-san: "Kojima-san, we got the map ready and the character can walk"

-Kojima: "Add a bike and leave it like that, got some food  to post on Instagram"

 -Kojima drone: "doubting Kojima! :dipbaby:"

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kaz said:

you have to take naps in real time in harder difficulties :mj: 

Eh, shenmue had similar shit back in 2000. Nothing new. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What?

how you had to wait to do certain events, or for stores to open. 2 let you fast forward time, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -GD- said:

how you had to wait to do certain events, or for stores to open. 2 let you fast forward time, though. 

I thought you were talking about that but I was like wait what... Yeah that wasn't bad because you could go do stuff, but time also passed relatively quickly so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I thought you were talking about that but I was like wait what... Yeah that wasn't bad because you could go do stuff, but time also passed relatively quickly so. 

ya, i liked spending the time in the arcade. i was a boss at space harrier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, Idk how I feel about this. The boss battle looked interesting, so was the part when he stole a truck at the base but the rest looks like mundane tasks. Carrying shit: the game. 

 

Seems really slow paced. MGSV in comparison was much faster paced in gameplay. Only a few downtimes and collecting resources was fast and snappy. It never really got boring, at least to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The guy has an interesting mind but that doesn't make for a great game, it doesn't look fun, it looks boring and like a chore. 

MGS1, 2, 3 and V all had really fun gameplay. On top of the memorable story. IV was the only one that was kinda shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×