Democrat debate tonight

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting before you can fix it. Haha got em.

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're still crying about this after being proven wrong? :roff:

Proven wrong? She's polled at 6% in the 2 most recent polls. The dnc does not take into account of trends. A bunch of these candidates on the stage tonight are now polling at 1 and 0% yet they made it onto the debate because they made very early polls based on name recognition.  Tell me, is that fair? 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Proven wrong? She's polled at 6% in the 2 most recent polls. The dnc does not take into account of trends. A bunch of these candidates on the stage tonight are now polling at 1 and 0% yet they made it onto the debate because they made very early polls based on name recognition.  Tell me, is that fair? 

You really need to look at polls that aren't in New Hampshire. 

34 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Like all the ones that have Castro at 0%? 

Who cares about Castro? Gabbard isn't at 6% nationally and if you're going to talk about how terrible Castro and Klobuchar's support is then you should probably look at the polls that have Gabbard closer to them than the next candidate above her.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Who cares about Castro? Gabbard isn't at 6% nationally and if you're going to talk about how terrible Castro and Klobuchar's support is then you should probably look at the polls that have Gabbard closer to them than the next candidate above her.

Castro and the rest are trash like the front runners Biden, Kamala.  

Edited by The Mother Fucker

Castro definitely made himself look good. But he's done that before during a debate, and then kinda doesn't do anything on the campaign trail.

Buttigieg looked fine, Beto put in his best performance thus far but its still just okay.  I never like Booker's energy.

Warren looked the most consistent, Bernie started really sluggish, then had some good spots, and then kind of just coasted in the final hour.

I think Kamala did decent, she spoke alot but she was trying to appeal to people's emotions with every answer she was giving.

Everybody had at least one answer that looked really sharp, it was just a matter of consistency.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Castro definitely made himself look good. But he's done that before during a debate, and then kinda doesn't do anything on the campaign trail.

Buttigieg looked fine, Beto put in his best performance thus far but its still just okay.  I never like Booker's energy.

Warren looked the most consistent, Bernie started really sluggish, then had some good spots, and then kind of just coasted in the final hour.

I think Kamala did decent, she spoke alot but she was trying to appeal to people's emotions with every answer she was giving.

Everybody had at least one answer that looked really sharp, it was just a matter of consistency.

She talks like Charlie Brown 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The campaign to re-elect Trump continues.

Crazy ass leftists :tom:

LOL, yeah if I were a Trump supporter, I'd be pretending to only pay attention to Beto instead of the other ones that are primed to rip Trump a new asshole.

I believe there are at least FOUR Democratic candidates that are BEATING TRUMP in head-to-head matchips if they ever go into a general election with him.

Oh, I forgot one last tidbit about that poll......................it was conducted for the residents of Texas.:whew:

If Trump fails in Texas........its immediately over since he can't mathematically get enough electoral votes to make it up.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, yeah if I were a Trump supporter, I'd be pretending to only pay attention to Beto instead of the other ones that are primed to rip Trump a new asshole.

I believe there are at least FOUR Democratic candidates that are BEATING TRUMP in head-to-head matchips if they ever go into a general election with him.

Oh, I forgot one last tidbit about that poll......................it was conducted for the residents of Texas.:whew:

If Trump fails in Texas........its immediately over since he can't mathematically get enough electoral votes to make it up.

Not interested in the psycho babble Jerry, none of these people stand a chance in hell. The levels of insanity are too high and they all lack any form of independent identity. 

It's already over they're just adding fuel to the fire. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not interested in the psycho babble Jerry, none of these people stand a chance in hell. The levels of insanity are too high and they all lack any form of independent identity. 

It's already over they're just adding fuel to the fire. 

LOL i love how you actually don't want to acknowledge facts and statistics, and think your own bubble is going to help you.

Remember...............I almost want you to make a super-concrete hard prediction, given your trackrecord of predictions on this forum :lawl: