Gears 5 on PC looks fucking wack (more bullshit lying from DynamiteCop)

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Maybe because your windows settings are fucked :tom: 

My Windows settings are fucked yet everything else looks completely fine? Use your head dummy, I have both platforms so I was able to pick this up basically right away, you don't and it doesn't look right. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My Windows settings are fucked yet everything else looks completely fine? Use your head dummy, I have both platforms so I was able to pick this up basically right away, you don't and it doesn't look right. 

Oh REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLY? :mjpls: 

Funny how Digital Foundry's article comparison just went up and shows that you're a lying sack of shit :tom: 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2019-gears-5-pc-analysis-a-taste-of-next-gen-today

X1X

PC

X1X

PC (they accidentally set the vegetation details to off in this screenshot so no icicles)

WOW look at that completely different color space!!!!!!  :roll: 

And looking at your pic on the Xbox app... it's OBVIOUS you fucked with it :mj: 

• Remij changed the title to Gears 5 on PC looks fucking wack (more bullshit lying from DynamiteCop)

I trust what I'm seeing 1:1 more than some people online who I have no clue of their methods of capture, their software color calibration, nothing. I can see the differences as clear as day when it's loaded up on both of my respective screens, I can see this difference translated on both screens when swapped, I can see the issue with both captures on the same screen.

This isn't an issue with Gears 4 or any other game they share for that fact, it's not some issue with my PC. There's something up with this game. Even the luminosity within the scenes is completely different, look at the amount of light bounce present on the foliage, the additional vibrancy and color shift. 

48725278913_ba06b7fc2d_o.png

48725605646_9fe2847d43_o.png

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I trust what I'm seeing 1:1 more than some people online who I have no clue of their methods of capture, their software color calibration, nothing. I can see the differences as clear as day when it's loaded up on both of my respective screens, I can see this difference translated on both screens when swapped, I can see the issue with both captures on the same screen.

This isn't an issue with Gears 4 or any other game they share for that fact, it's not some issue with my PC. There's something up with this game. Even the luminosity within the scenes is completely different, look at the amount of light bounce present on the foliage, the additional vibrancy and color shift. 

48725278913_ba06b7fc2d_o.png

48725605646_9fe2847d43_o.png

Ok :hest: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't be retarded, when isolated you can see the luminosity difference as clear as day. Look at the top of the rock.

6l0A4ML.png

MNezWP1.png

Look at the plants, look at the color, look at the additional lighting.

q9g3sxd.png

NtwBI6V.png

Your shit looks blown out dawg :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh yeah? It goes deeper than this. Look at the clarity difference in the light bars. 

48725821852_4259e0c7e3_o.png

48725321143_3fa70d61ee_o.png

All I see is horrible dithering on the top picture... and it seems like you might not have the Ultra texture pack installed? lol

Here's a pic you posted from the X1X

48715716942_46e8e2e605_o.png

Here's a PC screenshot from the same area

i6Wrvx.jpg

:shrug: