Gears 5 on PC looks fucking wack (more bullshit lying from DynamiteCop)

Just now, Remij_ said:

All I see is horrible dithering on the top picture... and it seems like you might not have the Ultra texture pack installed? lol

Here's a pic you posted from the X1X

48715716942_46e8e2e605_o.png

Here's a PC screenshot from the same area

i6Wrvx.jpg

:shrug: 

I'm aware of the dithering, but that's not the focus here, also the texture pack is installed. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The clarity difference. 

You should have probably shown your resolution settings for that :tom: 

Why are your shots 1440p?  Are you seriously running your PC version at 1440p and then downsampling your Xbox shots?  lmao

Maybe you're running with the minimum framerate enabled, which lowers the resolution based on load and you're not getting a native image?

Who knows...  One thing is for sure... those "highlights" you're pointing out... are overblown on Xbox One... and they also disappear with higher resolutions.  They're probably something to do with specular highlights.. since there's less resolution on the xbox, it appears overblown.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Why are your shots 1440p?  Are you seriously running your PC version at 1440p and then downsampling your Xbox shots?  lmao

Of course I am, it makes for easy 1:1 comparison when everything is the same resolution. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course I am, it makes for easy 1:1 comparison when everything is the same resolution. 

No.. an easy one to one when comparing details is to render the PC version at 4K... and leave your Xbox image the same.

But since you know that Xbox almost never outputs native 4K with this game.. this is the ONE time you decided to try to shrink your Xbox screens instead of the other way around. :francis: 

Also, read my edit to the post above.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I knew he was intentionally trying to gimp his PC running it.

This pathetic guy went out of his way to do this just so that he could create a thread to SOMEHOW attempt to peddle the idea that its better to play Gears 5 on Xbox One X than it would be with a PC with better hardware. LOL

He's been trying to find ways to make himself feel better all week long.:tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I knew he was intentionally trying to gimp his PC running it.

This pathetic guy went out of his way to do this just so that he could create a thread to SOMEHOW attempt to peddle the idea that its better to play Gears 5 on Xbox One X than it would be with a PC with better hardware. LOL

He's been trying to find ways to make himself feel better all week long.:tom:

Yea I dunno.  I also find it interesting that the huge color difference between the first shots he posted, is no longer there with these other shots :shaq2:

Ironically the only thing he's really proven in this thread is just how dithered the X1X version is :scust: 

4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Well I literally just took this pic

20190913022415-1.jpg

and here's the PC shot you posted...

48725605646_9fe2847d43_o.png

all i see is tarzan and jane and tarzan and no jane

Why are we comparing PC to 2013 (XB1) hardware?     

OP take a screenshot of your game on your VEGA 64, I'll take a screenshot of my game from my RX 5700XT AE, and Remi you take a screenshot of your RTX 2080 Ti and let's see has the best looking image. 

I personally think Gears 5 is outclassed by The Division 2 in game play and graphics.