More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's reinforcement that you people are completely retarded from an actual developer. 

people leaving management positions 1 year from launch means there are major disagreements within the team. People do not leave before a project is about to be finished unless they’re forced out or they do not want their name associated with it. Simple as that 

there is no “leaving for other things” because at this point, you are invested in the product. Who builds a house and quits when it’s time to put on a roof? 

Just now, ghostz said:

people leaving management positions 1 year from launch means there are major disagreements within the team. People do not leave before a project is about to be finished unless they’re forced out or they do not want their name associated with it. Simple as that 

there is no “leaving for other things” because at this point, you are invested in the product. Who builds a house and quits when it’s time to put on a roof? 

You don't have a clue what anything means. You're just a shit show hyperbole progenerative. 

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Scarlett's launch is Phil Spencer's last attempt at keeping his job.

So he will push Halo Infinite out the door no matter what condition its in.

Phil Spencer has been at Microsoft for 31 years, he's not going anywhere. Also not true, the game has had years longer development time than the others so the question of it being done isn't even realistic, also there's still 14 months to go. 

This game is at no risk of not being where it needs to be, that will be a 5 year cycle for damn near 500 employees. 

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Phil Spencer has been at Microsoft for 31 years, he's not going anywhere. Also not true, the game has had years longer development time than the others so the question of it being done isn't even realistic, also there's still 14 months to go. 

This game is at no risk of not being where it needs to be, that will be a 5 year cycle for damn near 500 employees. 

If it was where it needed to be, they'd be showing gameplay.

That's a simple fact.

Phil Spencer will be pushed out of Xbox if Scarlett fails.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If it was where it needed to be, they'd be showing gameplay.

That's a simple fact.

Phil Spencer will be pushed out of Xbox if Scarlett fails.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not jumping at your beck and call doesn't mean anything. 

"Oh they're not showing the Gears 5 campaign until September, something must be terribly wrong!"

Nope, just like I said they simply had a different order of showing, they explained that, stuck to it and the game is great just as I said it would be. There was nothing wrong. 

They'll show gameplay for Infinite at E3 2020 with the official reveal of Scarlett, it makes no earthly sense to show it before then. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not jumping at your beck and call doesn't mean anything. 

"Oh they're not showing the Gears 5 campaign until September, something must be terribly wrong!"

Nope, just like I said they simply had a different order of showing, they explained that, stuck to it and the game is great just as I said it would be. There was nothing wrong. 

They'll show gameplay for Infinite at E3 2020 with the official reveal of Scarlett, it makes no earthly sense to show it before then. 

Sorry........your ever-changing narrative simply has no credibility, you make excuses based on any Microsoft does and pretend that it was what you thought this entire time.

Its a consumer product..............its already late, they're not showing it.

Nothing in their history of marketing previous Halo games do they ever refrain from showing the game upon reveal of the game's existance.

They sold people on a $500 console (for a good chunk of them, their SECOND purchase during this gen). They owe it to the paying customers to show this game in some form.

Its late.  That's the bottomline. Its late, and they don't even have footage to show people.

That's troubling.

• Haha 1
  • Remij locked this topic