More high level/senior devs leave 343 Industries

Just now, jehurey said:

I accused you of lying about my post.

Which you did.

I accussed you of trying trying to get cute with the word usage of "original versions" as a way of implying that Scarlett having more features doesn't mean that other versions are gimped.

Which you were, exactly, doing just that.

Let's go back to 2016. The entire reason why I said Scorpio was going to run games at medium settings is because that is just.......STUPID to devote GPU resources to render a game at 4K, while not devoting it to more advanced graphical settings. 

You know this..........I even said "why have a 4K game at medium/low graphics settings?"

The 4K becomes a ridiculous marketing bullet point. (which is what XBX was).

Sorry buddy. its definitely still working for me now. You wanna open up that old argument so you can LOSE that one?

I don't mind winning more arguments today.

You've lost every argument itt.  You're too stubborn to accept it... which is why you're literally asking people to commit to saying a DF tech video of a game in development will look exactly like that on XO,S, or X.

The DF video is a video of.... an Xbox game in development.  You're getting so desperate to try to trap someone into an argument that you're asking for the corniest shit possible.. so you can claim you were right.

I remember you did this EXACT same thing... with the Forza Scorpio tech preview that DF did... LITERALLY the exact same thing.

It didn't work for you then... and didn't this time either.  You were SO desperate to try to win an argument with me that you were set to completely discredit Digital Foundry and claim that MS was messing with the settings or that it wasn't running on ACTUAL hardware..

LMAO thinking about that all again, you were SO FUCKING CORNY :rofls: 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another 7.0 in the making.   Oh well, $1 on PS5 gamepass and I'll bite.  

he probably wanted to steer the storyline out of SJW territory and they told him to get lost.

Again like I told Remij and the rest of the people here about Gears 5 when they were all freaking out, these developers don't operate around delusional fanboy timeframes and just because they're not j

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I accused you of lying about my post.

Which you did.

I accussed you of trying trying to get cute with the word usage of "original versions" as a way of implying that Scarlett having more features doesn't mean that other versions are gimped.

Which you were, exactly, doing just that.

Let's go back to 2016. The entire reason why I said Scorpio was going to run games at medium settings is because that is just.......STUPID to devote GPU resources to render a game at 4K, while not devoting it to more advanced graphical settings. 

You know this..........I even said "why have a 4K game at medium/low graphics settings?"

The 4K becomes a ridiculous marketing bullet point. (which is what XBX was).

Sorry buddy. its definitely still working for me now. You wanna open up that old argument so you can LOSE that one?

I don't mind winning more arguments today.

Strange how both can exist, and one game manages to butt fuck you into submission all on its lonesome. 

48736527761_b05c57c483_o.png

48736710602_06aa5a07be_o.png

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You've lost every argument itt.  You're too stubborn to accept it... which is why you're literally asking people to commit to saying a DF tech video of a game in development will look exactly like that on XO,S, or X.

The DF video is a video of.... an Xbox game in development.  You're getting so desperate to try to trap someone into an argument that you're asking for the corniest shit possible.. so you can claim you were right.

I remember you did this EXACT same thing... with the Forza Scorpio tech preview that DF did... LITERALLY the exact same thing.

It didn't work for you then... and didn't this time either.  You were SO desperate to try to win an argument with me that you were set to completely discredit Digital Foundry and claim that MS was messing with the settings or that it wasn't running on ACTUAL hardware..

LMAO thinking about that all again, you were SO FUCKING CORNY :rofls: 

I'm asking you if what Microsoft showed in a trailer...........was going to be what the game looked like on the consoles they promised it on.

Yeah.............that's a real Hail Mary desperation move by me :tom:

Funny how none of you could answer a "Yes or No" question.

OMG, he's trying to change the subject to Forza a second time in this thread.:lawl:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Strange how both can exist, and one game manages to butt fuck you into submission all on its lonesome. 

Digital Foundry ended up saying that PS4pro running it 1080p was their preferred version.

Performance stability over a marketing bullet point of resolution.

And..............if a PC version existed.........those would be Low/Medium settings on the PC version.

Guess you forgot that, eh?

Just now, jehurey said:

Digital Foundry ended up saying that PS4pro running it 1080p was their preferred version.

Performance stability over a marketing bullet point of resolution.

And..............if a PC version existed.........those would be Low/Medium settings on the PC version.

Guess you forgot that, eh?

:hest: The X version is just as stable as the Pro at 1080p, also the game has been patched about 30 times by this point that any instability would have been eradicated. 

You're a fucking moron. 

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm asking you if what Microsoft showed in a trailer...........was going to be what the game looked like on the consoles they promised it on.

Yeah.............that's a real Hail Mary desperation move by me :tom:

Funny how none of you could answer a "Yes or No" question.

OMG, he's trying to change the subject to Forza a second time in this thread.:lawl:

I already told you... IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER which version that trailer represents... It's a cross gen game in development.  The XO versions  are the original versions, and the Scarlett is improved from that.  That's my guarantee.  We ALREADY know this.  You can't gimp the original versions of games... they are the original.. they are what was planned.. they will be.. what they were always going to be.  Halo Infinite was developed as an Xbox One and Win 10 game.  Scarlett came after... if it's improved.. it's improved.. the ORIGINALS aren't being gimped.

How many different ways does it have to be said for your stubborn ass to accept it and not be so fucking corny?

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not to mention, Forza Horizon 4 completely buttfucked his premise that the XO version of Gears 5 was holding the open world aspect back.

He loses every time :rofls: 

• Haha 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

:hest: The X version is just as stable as the Pro at 1080p, also the game has been patched about 30 times by this point that any instability would have been eradicated. 

You're a fucking moron. 

Take it up with Digital Foundry, no me.

Jesus, you guys are creating 8 different arguments and getting mad over all of them. LOL

I love how you casually omitted that, if a PC version of RDR2 existed, the consoles would be running at Medium/Low graphical settings.  Thanks for confirming that you don't want to touch that. LOL

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I already told you... IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER which version that trailer represents... It's a cross gen game in development.  The XO versions  are the original versions, and the Scarlett is improved from that.  That's my guarantee.  We ALREADY know this.  You can't gimp the original versions of games... they are the original.. they are what was planned.. they will be.. what they were always going to be.  Halo Infinite was developed as an Xbox One and Win 10 game.  Scarlett came after... if it's improved.. it's improved.. the ORIGINALS aren't being gimped.

How many different ways does it have to be said for your stubborn ass to accept it and not be so fucking corny?

I'd say that Breath of the Wild would have shared Jerry's roadmap for Halo Infinite but how much can the build of a game change when you go from a Wii U to another Wii U :hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He still won't answer a Yes or No question.

The XO versions are gimped............you're basically saying this.

You are trying to say that Microsoft announced Halo Infinite...........AND a Halo Infinite Plus version, and they forgot to tell us about it.

That's not going to work. The XO versions are gimped, and you're trying to use wordplay to get out of this.

• Remij locked this topic