Fairy Tail JRPG: Turn based, +10 playable characters, building up your Guild, etc (new trailer)

Fairy-Tail-Special-Stage_Interview_09-15

009.jpg

Build up your “Guild” with your allies!

The Guild is your base. It is located in Magnolia Town, which has been reproduced in the game. Your guild will grow as you adventure to various levels. As it grows you will receive more requests on the Request Board, shops will sell more items, and you will even be able to establish a research laboratory.

• The game flow is based on the Guild, which is an important part of the original manga. The game cycle is: receive a request at the Guild, clear the request (monster subjugation, exploration, etc.), and your Guild grows as a result.
  • Like the Atelier series, the game uses a symbol encounter system for battles. When you run into an enemy on the field, you will enter a turn-based command input battle scene. Like the player’s party, enemies also have a certain formation, and you will have to think about the attributes and effect range of your magic. It is described as a “highly strategic” battle system.
  • The Hades battle at the climax of the Tenrou Island arc is the prologue of the game. The game starts after the Guild collapses and reconstruction efforts begin with everyone’s help. As a story that continues from there, the Grand Magic Games arc that occurs halfway into the original work will be the first half of the game’s story.
  • The main story runs along that of the anime, but as with previous Gust games, there will be stuff to do after the ending. Original episodes are being prepared. Also, original stories such as episodes and requests for each character will be scattered to the extent that they do not disrupt the flow of the story.
50 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I thought of Suikoden too, just gimped. Nothing new. Suikoden had like 100+ characters

This thing came out of no where, and it's not squaresoft. Though should be pleasantly impressed and watch out for it / not expect anything more.

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

This thing came out of no where, and it's not squaresoft. Though should be pleasantly impressed and watch out for it / not expect anything more.

I get what you mean but then again I don't really play JRPG's anymore. Maybe one every few years now. I want there to be a game that drags me back to them for real and not like FFXV. I beat it and had no interest in doing the side quests or dlc.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I get what you mean but then again I don't really play JRPG's anymore. Maybe one every few years now. I want there to be a game that drags me back to them for real and not like FFXV. I beat it and had no interest in doing the side quests or dlc.

A classy would be nice. I get what you mean. There's.. Xenoblade lol and dq11 meh. But nothing in between!

30 minutes ago, kaz said:

yea, a classy...... :mjcry:  and free time and my pyjama and some cocoa and actually enjoying the game like when i was a kid :mjcry:  what happened to gaming 

Die faster. Lol why are humans so freaking sad!  Maybe it's all the bad stuff we've all done. Ick. I'm gunna hate this next fucking nin. Don't want to live it. Get me out this country.