Best indie game I've played in a long ass time.

9/10. One of the best beat em up game I've ever played. I beat the game almost %100, including secret boss. Couldn't stop playing. Pretty addictive, best River City Ransom game anyway. 

Also, this Contra like game is promising so far. Only done the first stage though.

at first i was going to say kill yourself but then i remember what a nightmare your life is :kaz:  death's like sweet release :mjcry:  sorry i was just posting anything i know the contra clone but i have to look up the girly punching

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, kaz said:

at first i was going to say kill yourself but then i remember what a nightmare your life is :kaz:  death's like sweet release :mjcry:  sorry i was just posting anything i know the contra clone but i have to look up the girly punching

It's a spin off of River City Ransom made by the devs of Shantae and the Publishers of Guilty Gear. You know it's going to be quality, it's not exactly indie. WayFoward is a good dev.

52 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

not a fan of wayforward

Easily my favorite game from them yet but then again, I always liked River City Ransom. Any beat em up with RPG elements suits me.

Played more of Blazing Chrome. Godly game. It's hard without being too punishing, I'm having a blast.

• 3 weeks later...