*crickets chirping*

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... Sony is definitely doing what they do with every other peripheral they've ever released and are leaving it to die. Their care has went to complete shit and there's so few games releasing now you literally have to wait months to check back to see that 5-6 new things were added, and there's a 90% chance the games added will be garbage you don't even want. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah... Sony is definitely doing what they do with every other peripheral they've ever released and are leaving it to die. Their care has went to complete shit and there's so few games releasing now you literally have to wait months to check back to see that 5-6 new things were added, and there's a 90% chance the games added will be garbage you don't even want. 

No.........did you actually see Sony's video from earlier this week?

Their PSVR games showcase probably outdid Microsoft's E3.

Don't get me wrong...........its a horse race between PSVR and Xbox One between now and the rest of the gen. About the same amount of games for each platform.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........did you actually see Sony's video from earlier this week?

Their PSVR games showcase probably outdid Microsoft's E3.

Don't get me wrong...........its a horse race between PSVR and Xbox One between now and the rest of the gen. About the same amount of games for each platform.

Who are you trying to fool? I own this shit, I use it regularly, the game offerings are paltry, there's barely any third party support at this point and even Sony's support is spread too thin. The whole platform is trickle fed in general to where like I said you literally have to check back in multi-month spans just to see that a few things were added and in basically all cases it's nothing of note or something you'd want to actually buy and play. 

I really like PSVR, I enjoy VR gaming but the reality is PSVR is getting Vita'd right now and it's obvious to anyone who owns and uses it. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who are you trying to fool? I own this shit, I use it regularly, the game offerings are paltry, there's barely any third party support at this point and even Sony's support is spread too thin. The whole platform is trickle fed in general to where like I said you literally have to check back in multi-month spans just to see that a few things were added and in basically all cases it's nothing of note or something you'd want to actually buy and play. 

I really like PSVR, I enjoy VR gaming but the reality is PSVR is getting Vita'd right now and it's obvious to anyone who owns and uses it. 

Nnnnah.

If you can manage your expectations with XBO's lackluster schedule, I'm sure you can manage yourself regarding a console accessory.

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You act like VR games are being developed across the industry and Sony hasn't been contributing. :mj: PlayStation VR is more alive and supported than Kinect ever was in its entire lifetime. There are several VR games coming out on a monthly basis.

Just now, lynux3 said:

You act like VR games are being developed across the industry and Sony hasn't been contributing. :mj: PlayStation VR is more alive and supported than Kinect ever was in its entire lifetime. There are several VR games coming out on a monthly basis.

Give me a break you lying shit head, there's literally thousands upon thousands of VR games and PSVR just broke 200 'experiences' (not even games) in the span of 3 years. 

That's 0.18 'experiences' per day, that's an average of 5 things added per month and not all of them are even games, and most of them are just trash and to make matters worse releases have slowed so that average doesn't paint a picture because they came faster towards the beginning.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Give me a break you lying shit head, there's literally thousands upon thousands of VR games and PSVR just broke 200 'experiences' (not even games) in the span of 3 years. 

That's 0.18 'experiences' per day, that's an average of 5 things added per month and not all of them are even games, and most of them are just trash and to make matters worse releases have slowed so that average doesn't paint a picture because they came faster towards the beginning.

There's 290 PS VR games and it's a fucking peripheral. It hasn't even been out for 3 years and it has more exclusives than Xbox One has had all generation. :mj: 

You're reaching.

How's Kinect working out for you? :jordan3:

19 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There's 290 PS VR games and it's a fucking peripheral. It hasn't even been out for 3 years and it has more exclusives than Xbox One has had all generation. :mj: 

You're reaching.

How's Kinect working out for you? :jordan3:

No, there's 290 "things", demos, games, experiences, free bullshit, it's a hodgepodge of shit and mostly all of it is undesirable trash. 

Astro Bot - 90 (MC)

Tetris Effect - 9

WipEout - 9

Beat Saber - 8

Moss - 8

Forza Horizon 4 - 9

Sea of Thieves - 6

State of Decay 2 - 5

No Man's Sky Beyond - 9

Ace Combat 7 - 8

Blood and Truth - 7

Gears 5 - 7

Blair Witch - 5

Crackdown 3 - 5

:tom:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Several lol . Sounds like the wiiu schedule .

14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Astro Bot - 90 (MC)

Tetris Effect - 9

WipEout - 9

Beat Saber - 8

Moss - 8

Forza Horizon 4 - 9

Sea of Thieves - 6

State of Decay 2 - 5

No Man's Sky Beyond - 9

Ace Combat 7 - 8

Blood and Truth - 7

Gears 5 - 7

Blair Witch - 5

Crackdown 3 - 5

:tom:

:dead2:

I bought LA Noire VR Case Files. I haven't had time to play it yet though.

I also played the Blood and Truth demo which was pretty cool, and Everybody's Golf demo which I didn't like much personally but it's cool if you like golfing.

PSVR has more than enough games to justify it's price.