Borderlands 3 runs better on Pro than BonerX, BonerX carries over missing effects and models from the base XBONE version

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

actually... no. 

They analyzed the base systems today and bodycount is right about the X version missing effects just like base Xbox1. 

The base systems run it at a lock 30fps and the X version is just an up-res version of the Base Xbox1 version that is missing effects that are on the PS4 and Pro. 

Pro and X also have inconsistent performance (Pro's is worse)

They conclude that the game was optimized for base consoles and not for the enhanced consoles. 

If you can stomach inconsistent performance and missing effects then the X runs decent..... but outside of that the base PS4 has the best version, with all effects at Native 1080p at locked 30fps. 

:leo:

OMFG :kaz:

giphy.gif

say it with me everyone:

ONE X WAS A MISTAKE  :ANYWORD::sabu::luff:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

actually... no.    They analyzed the base systems today and bodycount is right about the X version missing effects just like base Xbox1.    The base systems run it at a lock 30fps

This thread is so cringe . Goobs self owns himself in almost every thread ...lies too .   He doesnt see it , because all that matters to him is obsessing over you . Its embarrassing.  And it

Just now, Goukosan said:

This has new information now. 

Base PS4 has all the assets and runs it better than X.... different info that wasn't available Saturday you dumb fuck :trump2:

Okay... So it can go in the Digital Foundry thread which already exists for this game that I created days ago...

tenor.gif?itemid=4797223

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You call Jon slow and then you make posts like this, low IQ. 

This thread is so cringe . Goobs self owns himself in almost every thread ...lies too .

He doesnt see it , because all that matters to him is obsessing over you . Its embarrassing.  And it's starting to get kinda.....sick .

Something is wrong with this guy . 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

This thread is so cringe . Goobs self owns himself in almost every thread ...lies too .

He doesnt see it , because all that matters to him is obsessing over you . Its embarrassing.  And it's starting to get kinda.....sick .

Something is wrong with this guy . 

oohhh look, Another thread where you don't post about the topic (Borderlands 3) but immediately post about me instead.... obsessed much? :monkas:

Base PS4 at locked 30fps with all assets runs the game better than X.... X was a mistake :rawf:

Edited by Goukosan
52 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

oohhh look, Another thread where you don't post about the topic (Borderlands 3) but immediately post about me instead.... obsessed much? :monkas:

Base PS4 at locked 30fps with all assets runs the game better than X.... X was a mistake :rawf:

How's the Switch version of Borderlands 3?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

It doesnt run on switch at all .

You dont care about bl . You care about dyno .

When you log off do you hold your head low ? 

54 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It doesnt run on switch at all .

You dont care about bl . You care about dyno .

When you log off do you hold your head low ? 

and yet you make another post solely about me and not the thread topic.  Your lack of self awareness is astounding. 

Back to the thread topic..... 

Base PS4 outclassed X..... what a flop of console:will2:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm focusing on that a PS4 game at locked 30fps performs better than that same game on X :rofls:

X version is basically locked as well at 1800p.

Not that this matters anyway as I'm getting it on PC.  

Just now, JONBpc said:

X version is basically locked as well at 1800p.

Not that this matters anyway as I'm getting it on PC.  

X version is missing assets and effects from the PS4 version :trump2:

Of course you're getting it on PC, you abandoned Xbox to be a dell Kid 

Just now, Goukosan said:

X version is missing assets and effects from the PS4 version :trump2:

Of course you're getting it on PC, you abandoned Xbox to be a dell Kid 

Switch version is missing .....the game :mj:

I'm not sure why you think you are taking jabs that I play on xbox and PC. 

Like , yeah . I do . 

Ok ? You're so sad lol

Gouk is retarded, the Xbox One X version in resolution mode appears to perform identically to the base PS4. Locked 30 FPS with one off and and very rare 1 FPS hitches which could be the result of anything, loading something, whatever. The PS4 has them as well, it's the exact same thing taking place.

Also look at how again he ramps things up to make it appear more dramatic. 

"missing assets and effects"

No, it's got a bit less foliage in a game almost completely devoid of it to begin with and a lower sample rate of AO. That's it. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Gouk is retarded, the Xbox One X version in resolution mode appears to perform identically to the base PS4. Locked 30 FPS with one off and and very rare 1 FPS hitches which could be the result of anything, loading something, whatever. The PS4 has them as well, it's the exact same thing taking place.

Also look at how again he ramps things up to make it appear more dramatic. 

"missing assets and effects"

No, it's got a bit less foliage in a game almost completely devoid of it to begin with and a lower sample rate of AO. That's it. 

Its if less............its because its missing assets and effects.

If you're trying to get by on semantics.........you've already lost.

The best version is PS4.