Next gen can't come soon enough

16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You obviously are just too stupid to get it lol. My post is saturated with social commentary, as are kaz' and I can tell where he's being serious and where he's offering an opinion and where he's exaggerating things for fun. Seriously. You are dumb. That's why you think we have issues or don't make sense. 

I don't even talk talk to you here, not sure why you keep dropping my name but you do you :mjpls:

"I don't even talk to you on here."

In a thread where you've quoted me and talked to me directly and indirectly.  I'm mad because you are this juvenile. Does anything make any sense to you?? Fuck reek. You are freaking stupid. Not talking to you anymore. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

- people use alcohol, religion, or the opp sex as their vice. Bread is obviously a silly trivial banther and addition, but they are all small trivial or not going to satisfy the big picture. As they are all just (even teh God?? That's a conversation Johnny, but you were too slow to see it) things, smaller and apart of all of life.

- ultimately all things leave you never feeling whole. I'm arguing religion does too.

- you can actually make guild missions based on your choice of vice. So I'm somewhat describing gameplay for this slice of life game that will never come out. And kinda adding realism & connection to the topic.

- we are pleasured / allowed to SEEK enlightenment, and that has real practical emotions and good stuff or vibes, but we never actually achieve such a thing. I'm arguing it never existed too. Everyone says they want to find enlightenment, but perhaps don't see it's just the journey that we all can experience.

- you can't make a game where reaching enlightenment is the Win. As that's vague as hell, gameplay wise,. So how about something stupid that we've previously gotten a sense of reward from in past gaming formula for decades, like 100 of these things, or this accolade.

-Most win accolades in video games are stupid and trivial. Like 100 coins. Isn't that silly?

---- cheat study notes for slow ass Johnny.  Nothing crazy or issue-ridden in my post.  Again, you are just way too stupid to get anything. 

Slow Johnny. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

"I don't even talk to you on here."

In a thread where you've quoted me and talked to me directly and indirectly.  I'm mad because you are this juvenile. Does anything make any sense to you?? Fuck reek. You are freaking stupid. Not talking to you anymore. 

:jordan3: