Videogamedunky: The fall of XBOX

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And is universally considered a worse game, funny how when pressed games don't actually matter to you people, it's recognition and irrelevant showboating. 

Wrong. Anyone who has reviewed Forza 7 and GT Sport always go GT Sport 90% of the time. Don't venture off into the sim YouTube world either you'll be disappointed... they pick GT Sport 99% of the time. :reg: 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i wish rusty still posted here. he got me into The Show. 

MLB The Show has been a solid game/franchise for as long as I can remember. First game I played was MLB: The Show 2009 on PS2. The game has come a long way with the release of 2019. It deserves it AAA status.

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Wrong. Anyone who has reviewed Forza 7 and GT Sport always go GT Sport 90% of the time. Don't venture off into the sim YouTube world either you'll be disappointed... they pick GT Sport 99% of the time. :reg: 

Right, these sim purists care so much for a console game they'll never actually play when they're on PC, have multi-thousand dollar setups and play substantially better sims. Are you retarded? Normal people buy and play these games, and normal people who buy and play these games have found Gran Turismo to be inferior to Forza.

This was settled long ago, nothing has changed. When your shit doesn't align with reality you're always going to seek approval wherever you can.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Right, these sim purists care so much for a console game they'll never actually play when they're on PC, have multi-thousand dollar setups and play substantially better sims. Are you retarded? Normal people buy and play these games, and normal people who buy and play these games have found Gran Turismo to be inferior to Forza.

Forza Motorsports 7 userscore: 5.9

Gran Turismo Sport userscore: 6.1

:reg:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

And? Who would pay any mind to user scores that can be generated by anyone regardless of play, ownership or any kind of verification. 

Idiots i.e. you. 

Normal people buy and play these games, and normal people who buy and play these games have found Gran Turismo to be inferior to Forza.

Your own words you're dismissing here. :grimaceright:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Normal people buy and play these games, and normal people who buy and play these games have found Gran Turismo to be inferior to Forza.

Your own words you're dismissing here. :grimaceright:

This is backed up by reviews and general gaming community mindshare. You can harp on Forza until the end of time as being recycled, but it's still never been rated a 75/100. Even Forza 5 which was riddled with microtransactions and low on content still managed a 79/100...

GT isn't what it once was. 

Holy shit, the two remaining lemmings are melting down really hard here.

One is trying to say that everybody who has a memory is a loser for remembering how pathetic he was back in 2015. :tom:

And the other is saying that we need to keep paying $60 in order to keep paying Microsoft developers who are re-packaging the same game.

This is embarrassing.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This is backed up by reviews and general gaming community mindshare. You can harp on Forza until the end of time as being recycled, but it's still never been rated a 75/100. Even Forza 5 which was riddled with microtransactions and low on content still managed a 79/100...

GT isn't what it once was. 

The 75 score doesn't even hold up. The game is completely different from release with updates to the physics model, added campaign, trials, challenges, new cars added, new tracks added... all for free. Gran Turismo is better than its ever been. :whew:

Just now, lynux3 said:

The 75 score doesn't even hold up. The game is completely different from release with updates to the physics model, added campaign, trials, challenges, new cars added, new tracks added... all for free. Gran Turismo is better than its ever been. :whew:

Well, Sea of Thieves isn't a 69/100 game anymore but you don't see me crying about it. Tough luck fuck face. :mj:

Just now, lynux3 said:

MLB The Show has been a solid game/franchise for as long as I can remember. First game I played was MLB: The Show 2009 on PS2. The game has come a long way with the release of 2019. It deserves it AAA status.

yup. i'm waiting for those holiday deals, since this is what 18 should have been. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

He's got 5.3 million subscribers and subscribers are going to upvote his content, shocking revelation!

By the time this video has reached its total voting limit, the negative votes will likely be close to Xbox One's monthly sales. :mj: 

Edited by lynux3