DMC watches

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

An item literally created to tell time out of necessity now a fashion item and conversation starter. It's 2019, wearing a watch now just makes you look pretentious. 

It's a clock that doesn't need to be plugged in every 6 hours. And they look nice. Don't be so offended

14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

An item literally created to tell time out of necessity now a fashion item and conversation starter. It's 2019, wearing a watch now just makes you look pretentious. 

Maybe for traditional watches. I have a fossil smartwatch, which looks slick and actually has some useful features

FTW4000_main?$aemResponsive_pdpzoom$

On 2019-09-18 at 8:08 PM, Spicalicious said:

I also have this one

61i2LszrK2L._UX522_.jpg

He wasn't being serious the first time lol. He's fucking making fun of slavs jesus pieces, and some colored folk but he's from ing gland so I don't think he was going there.

I think a majority of posters here are slow. And yawll have the nerve to call me crazy.  I love you kaz-son. 

9 hours ago, kokujin said:

He wasn't being serious the first time lol. He's fucking making fun of slavs jesus pieces, and some colored folk but he's from ing gland so I don't think he was going there.

I think a majority of posters here are slow. And yawll have the nerve to call me crazy.  I love you kaz-son. 

he knows i wasnt serious you idiot. people know. what the fuck do you think you are lmfao :D :D 

if you are so smart explain this:

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

He knew you were joking the second time. The first not so sure. 

see you avoid it because you cant explain it, mr. not so smart. :glad: