Sony State of Play coming Tuesday Sep 24 1pm PST

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do th

PS4 is EOL though 

I'll go with Feb. 2020 since that chick who plays Ellie pretty much gave it away during that interview.

:whew:

20 minutes, "new look", new game reveals, new content from Worldwide Studios, The Last of Us Part II(?), etc.

No next gen news of course, but I wonder if that old rumor of a super slim PS4 @ 7nm is going to be announced.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

20 minutes, "new look", new game reveals, new content from Worldwide Studios, The Last of Us Part II(?), etc.

No next gen news of course, but I wonder if that old rumor of a super slim PS4 @ 7nm is going to be announced.

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do that right at the very end or something. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Some guy said if you notice in the video that at the very end there 5 stragglers that fill in the 9... and that it could mean something PS5.. lol  I dunno about that, but kinda weird that they'd do that right at the very end or something. 

Oh shit. :D I mean they already said no next gen news, but I'm sure it was done on purpose.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

PS4 is EOL though :|

• Haha 1

Switzerland retailer is listing Feb. 28th, 2020. That would mean The Last of Us Part II and Final Fantasy VII Remake within a week of each other. :dame:Lemming and sheep carnage.

A1kzLsE.gif

Edited by lynux3