1 hour ago, jehurey said:

He's still trying to pin all of that BUTTHURT onto @-GD-

He's so embarassed, that he's imagining beating up women. Oh man, yeah he definitely fulfills the stereotype of an _ _ _ _ l :drake:

She is a beaut :love:5A266225-69E4-49AB-B17A-B8E230586E3C.thumb.jpeg.66e5f14e53bd47c9ddfe7f686c1927ea.jpeg

Best smartphone battery 

best display in the biz:

http://www.displaymate.com/iPhone_11Pro_ShootOut_1P.htm

First smartphone to make it through the square trades durability test:

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

i bought one smart phone. I'm not joking. a xperia z. I use a cheap 20€ phone to actually TALK to people atm because i don't give a shit about mobile whats up and discord. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The rich get richer. Had a great battery before, and now it’s simply fantastic. 

So in other words.........they took away features and you have nothing to say but to boast about something that isn't relevant?

:drake:Uh oh....he's getting verklempt.

Just now, jehurey said:

So in other words.........they took away features and you have nothing to say but to boast about something that isn't relevant?

:drake:Uh oh....he's getting verklempt.

The fact that you’re clinging on to 3D Touch.. of all things, shows you’ve lost, lil man. 

I’ll take the most powerful phone in the world without 3D Touch over a lesser powerful phone with it any day. 

Not that you... you know, ever used it anyway. 😉

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The fact that you’re clinging on to 3D Touch.. of all things, shows you’ve lost, lil man. 

I’ll take the most powerful phone in the world without 3D Touch over a lesser powerful phone with it any day. 

Not that you... you know, ever used it anyway. 😉

You clinged onto 3Dtouch, when they introduced it.

How long did it last? 2 years? :lawl:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I love 3D Touch, sad to see it go. 

happy to have the best phone in the world. I had it yesterday too, but today is new day and a new iPhone released. 😍 

LOL so you admit that iPhone has gimmicks that come and go.

Good for you.

Congratulations on your battery, that is still less than whats on my Samsung phone from two years ago:blessed:

Oh man, I've made him double-post three straight times. That's gotta be a record.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL so you admit that iPhone has gimmicks that come and go.

Good for you.

Congratulations on your battery, that is still less than whats on my Samsung phone from two years ago:blessed:

Oh man, I've made him double-post three straight times. That's gotta be a record.

3D Touch was great. I will miss it. Third time I’ve said that.  LOL. Kid can’t read 

the worlds strongest phone, I’m in love. Meanwhile Jerry gets 20 min battery life and can’t even load angry birds. 😂

ahhh too ez jer, too ez

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

3D Touch was great. I will miss it. Third time I’ve said that.  LOL. Kid can’t read 

the worlds strongest phone, I’m in love. Meanwhile Jerry gets 20 min battery life and can’t even load angry birds. 😂

ahhh too ez jer, too ez

No need to repeat yourself........next time you promote another iPhone feature, it could be a pointless gimmick that gets removed in a couple of years. I got that, already.

And you don't even have as much battery as my phone. LOL that was your PRIMARY boast about your new phone.:drake:

54 minutes ago, Ike said:

Dark mode on iOS 13 is fucking sexy :love:

It’s amazing! We tested one out today at the station. 

Edit: I was actually referring to the amazing low light pics 

Edited by -GD-
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic