• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

"Apple releases iOS 13.1 beta before iOS 13 is even out" 

I'm on the beta guiz :lemming:

Still trash :drake:

*gouk points out iOS 13.1 releases in four days, thinks Apple releases beta updates daily, assumes there will be more beta releases before the 24th, ghostz sits back and laughs more as he knows this is the GM*

so not only does the phone look like it has cancer on its backside, it may potentially be running cancerous software inside?

dayum:drake:

on top of that, he's admitting that Apple has nothing but temporary gimmick features that only stay around for a couple of years?

I think CNET said that the best thing they could say about the iPhone 11 is that its cheapest version is $700, and its nice to have a phone that cheap.  Even though, that's just a market rebranding, because that's the cheapo version that Apply is trying to convince is the "standard" iPhone 11.

Just now, ghostz said:

*gouk points out iOS 13.1 releases in four days, thinks Apple releases beta updates daily, assumes there will be more beta releases before the 24th, ghostz sits back and laughs more as he knows this is the GM*

Ghostz and his imagination :drake:

Just now, ghostz said:

If it’s not the GM... when will the GM release given the PUBLIC release is in 4 days?

hmmmmmmm?

LMAO!

lol @ you trying to pass of the beta as a final release...... lmfao at you not understanding what final release means in terms of software.... lmfao @ you again for thinking it means more betas :drake:

This is straight from macworld.com

We’re still weeks away from the release of iOS 13, and Apple has started beta testing iOS 13.1. It’s a highly unusual move; we can’t recall Apple ever starting external beta tests of its iOS point releases well before the the prior version is finished.

This first major update to iOS 13 will bring several features that appear not to be in the initial iOS 13 release. The early timing makes us think that iOS 13.1 will be release relatively quickly after iOS 13, perhaps even by late September when the new iPhones are expected to release.

Updated 09/19/19: Apple has pushed up the release of iOS 13.1 to September 24, six days earlier than originally planned.

So, this is clearly a beta version that ghost is running.

There is no way he can say that he's running the final version of 13.1

What is he even attempting to argue.........he's claiming OTHER people are clinging onto semantics?:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

This is straight from macworld.com

So, this is clearly a beta version that ghost is running.

There is no way he can say that he's running the final version of 13.1

What is he even attempting to argue.........he's claiming OTHER people are clinging onto semantics?:lawl:

I couldn’t care less. It’s stable as ever. 

STILL crushing those note 7 of yours LMAO

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I couldn’t care less. It’s stable as ever. 

STILL crushing those note 7 of yours LMAO

Wow.........you lost that one badly.

And now you're desperately trying to change the subject.

I think, out of all the iPhone launches, this is the most pathetic, you sound really desperate. We can almost measure where Apple is at based on your behavior. LOL

They're not in a good place, right now.

• Sad 1

And ghost is right about that.

You need to buy the higher spec version, because the actual iPhone 11 is actually the cheapo "R" version from previous years, but Apple is trying to mislead customers into thinking thats the "standard" version of the iPhone.

• Sad 1
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic