• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Tbh, never had a ultra wide camera on a phone before so I have no comparison, but the quality on that wide angle is fairly shit. Kinda unlike Apple to ship something like that, I’m assuming they think they can fix it via software. It’s a noticeable drop in quality on the edges of the pics. It’s like how Samsung looks on Snapchat LOL

it May just be due to shrinking to fit the phone screen size tho. I’ll have to blow it up. 

Edited by ghostz
23 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

My Pro 11 Max arrived today :)

Same. I had the xs Max. Prob one of the more marginal upgrades, esp considering I had iOS13 all summer. Still something nice about that new glass feel tho. 🥰

what you got your daughters on now? I’m sure they deserve an upgrade. 

I do miss 3D Touch tho. I also kinda think the ultra wide lens angle is trash. 

Edited by ghostz

@jehurey see

46C457CA-B19C-448D-8597-4BC22A9112F7.thumb.jpeg.bc0777ae85317ef50551105e196fa3b3.jpeg

3d touch was (is) better than anything on android. You always dissed it. I’m pissed Apple removed it, but we got something just as valuable so whatever. It’s not comparable to losing Touch ID, which was significantly replaced by a superior Face ID. Something you still have no idea about. I haven’t entered a password in my phone for years, and the phones do it and a crazy fast rate 

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@jehurey see

46C457CA-B19C-448D-8597-4BC22A9112F7.thumb.jpeg.bc0777ae85317ef50551105e196fa3b3.jpeg

3d touch was (is) better than anything on android. You always dissed it. I’m pissed Apple removed it, but we got something just as valuable so whatever. It’s not comparable to losing Touch ID, which was significantly replaced by a superior Face ID. Something you still have no idea about. I haven’t entered a password in my phone for years, and the phones do it and a crazy fast rate 

LOL, you still have a smaller battery than my phone from 2 years ago.

Did Apple specifically you guys to bring up battery whenever somebody complains about them removing features?:drake:

51 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Same. I had the xs Max. Prob one of the more marginal upgrades, esp considering I had iOS13 all summer. Still something nice about that new glass feel tho. 🥰

what you got your daughters on now? I’m sure they deserve an upgrade. 

I do miss 3D Touch tho. I also kinda think the ultra wide lens angle is trash. 

My son and daughter both have an iPhone X,  I upgraded from an iPhone X BTW.

Not sure how I feel about this size phone yet  

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The Galaxy Note 10 is still faster :aitch:

Samsung Note beats the iPhone in raw speed....................AGAIN?

:ovolol:http://www.theunticket.com/audio/drops//Musers Crazy Laugh %40 Snyder - .mp3

And the iPhone is actually closing games in the background when you have other apps open?  No wonder he's giving away the iPhone 11 Max as a contest giveaway, its the phone he doesn't want to keep.

Here's a visual representation:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I love how there's absolutely no fight in him compared to previous launches.

iPhone got beaten by the NON-snapdragon version of the Samsung Note 10, my goodness.:blessed:

Exactly... the reviewer tried to handicap it for the iPhone to win and the iPhone still lost the speed test :drake:

57 minutes ago, ghostz said:

13 hours on screen time today, over 20% still. With some series 4K video editing and heavy, 60fps gaming. Solid shit. 

That's a good thing, especially since the iphone takes more time loading up the games, of course you'll need better battery life to endure that.:blessed:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic