On 2019-09-20 at 8:40 PM, ghostz said:

That is what it is man. The pro Max has the best battery and camera. And more ram. And a better screen. I could go on. 

Meh, I work from home so I'm just not a big enough phone user for any of that stuff to really matter. I don't really care about the camera, I don't watch anything on my phone to make the OLED screen worthwhile, and I was under the impression that all the models have 4GB of RAM. I've gone half a decade with a 6 Plus and really only feel the need to upgrade because I need a new battery and my home button has stopped working, so I might as well.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Trash.  Hey guys now I have a phone that can do almost everything Android phones have been doing for years.  Iphones are overpriced trash for people who need their hand held to do basic tasks.  

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Trash.  Hey guys now I have a phone that can do almost everything Android phones have been doing for years.  Iphones are overpriced trash for people who need their hand held to do basic tasks.  

The same ole shit from Android losers. You still rely on SMS homie, talk about stuck in 2012. 

Not like you use the messaging app, you’re depressed with no friends. 

😂

9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The same ole shit from Android losers. You still rely on SMS homie, talk about stuck in 2012. 

Not like you use the messaging app, you’re depressed with no friends. 

😂

Super depressed.  You totally got me there. 

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and the iPhone 11 and pro are still slower than the GS10/note series of phones :drake:

The more I think about it.............the more Ghosts posts are mindblowing in their stupidity.

"HEY guiz....guess what......I just start, for seemingly no reason, keeping my screen on for 15 hours straight today!!! OMAGOSH, and did the new iPhone do that with plenty of battery life left.....I just realized, within the past week, that I need to have a smartphone screen on for 15 hours a day, and Apple just-so happened to have made a phone that can do that.":idid:

On 2019-09-21 at 11:03 PM, Hot Sauce said:

Meh, I work from home so I'm just not a big enough phone user for any of that stuff to really matter. I don't really care about the camera, I don't watch anything on my phone to make the OLED screen worthwhile, and I was under the impression that all the models have 4GB of RAM. I've gone half a decade with a 6 Plus and really only feel the need to upgrade because I need a new battery and my home button has stopped working, so I might as well.

just get a 7+ then (it's what i have). super cheap and it's powerful enough to run 99% of the apps out there. even the camera is pretty solid. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Vela said:

Well that’s that;  displaymate is the definitive source for mobile display reviews 

Yes they are..... finally Apple payed extra to Samsung so itards can have a good screen. 

Too bad the iPhone 11/Pro series is still slower (software) than the GS10/note

And the teardown videos confirmed that the iPhone 11 has slow ass Intel Modems (the Apple Qualcomm dispute didn't conclude in time for iPhone 11):rofls:....

Great screen, slower software and slower modems (aka slower data speeds) :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic