1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Did ghost find a SECOND feature, finally?:lawl:

LOL its not even an AMOLED.  They are using the same type of tech that they used on the low-end iPhone XR across the entire brand.

Low end screen .. and STILL the best?

DAMN lol SAmsungs phones must have TRULY AWFUL displays! 

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes they are..... finally Apple payed extra to Samsung so itards can have a good screen. 

Too bad the iPhone 11/Pro series is still slower (software) than the GS10/note

And the teardown videos confirmed that the iPhone 11 has slow ass Intel Modems (the Apple Qualcomm dispute didn't conclude in time for iPhone 11):rofls:....

Great screen, slower software and slower modems (aka slower data speeds) :shrug:

Not to mention HALF the input lag of Samsung phones Lmao. 

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes they are..... finally Apple payed extra to Samsung so itards can have a good screen. 

Too bad the iPhone 11/Pro series is still slower (software) than the GS10/note

And the teardown videos confirmed that the iPhone 11 has slow ass Intel Modems (the Apple Qualcomm dispute didn't conclude in time for iPhone 11):rofls:....

Great screen, slower software and slower modems (aka slower data speeds) :shrug:

I don’t know about slower software/hardware.  I’ll let phonebuff decide that,  I suspect iPhone will win the first lap,  and these 8GB+ Android phones will come from behind in the 2nd lap and pull ahead of these 4GB iPhones.

Next iPhone definitely needs 6-8GB of RAM 

15 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

If iPhone Pro does indeed have 6GB of RAM,  2 GB of it is hidden and dedicated specifically for the camera

iPhone Night Mode is second to none 

ifixit couldn't find that extra 2 gigs that Apple claimed was tied to the camera :shrug:

45 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Low end screen .. and STILL the best?

DAMN lol SAmsungs phones must have TRULY AWFUL displays! 

:lawl:melting down so hard he TRIPLE-posted.

And the second Apple fan is now double-posting.

This is great.

Hot News for 2019!!!!!!  The battery!!!:idid:

• Sad 1
On 2019-09-21 at 7:44 AM, Goukosan said:

The Galaxy Note 10 is still faster :aitch:

23 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

I don’t know about slower software/hardware.  I’ll let phonebuff decide that,  I suspect iPhone will win the first lap,  and these 8GB+ Android phones will come from behind in the 2nd lap and pull ahead of these 4GB iPhones.

Next iPhone definitely needs 6-8GB of RAM 

iPhone also lost the first round as well. 

It's not just the ram, the GS10 note uses UFS 3.0 for it's internal storage which allowed it to also win the first round. 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

The 7 Plus is still like $400, no?

eh, you can probably find them cheaper (i believe they are  under $300 refurbished by apple). but hey, beats spending $1,000+ on a phone. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, most promos are BS and they find other ways to subsidize the costs. 

Not really. I pay ~45 a month for sprints pro Max. Then 55 for the plan. After 12 months of owning I’ve paid under $600 yearly for the newest model. If I brought my own device, I’d still pay 55 a month for my plan. 

Yikes @jehurey looks like your note 7 will never get Android 10. Stuck on lollipop forever, LOL

might as well grab a note 10. It has been out for almost two months and the iPhone 11 outsold it within 20 minutes of being released. Lmao. Hopefully you’ll get android 11 with it, but based on how few people are buying it, I wouldn’t expect it. 

there is even talk about Samsung merging the note and galaxy lines due to completely embarrassing sales. Prob a smart move. 

Edited by ghostz

LOL iPhone launch was so lackluster...........ghost is literally advising people to buy previous years' iPhone models

Good move, that one still have 3Dtouch, why pay more money for a phone that takes away features.:tom:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL iPhone launch was so lackluster...........ghost is literally advising people to buy previous years' iPhone models

Good move, that one still have 3Dtouch, why pay more money for a phone that takes away features.:tom:

At least last years model is still getting updates, unlike your note 7 LOL

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic