9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Reviews claim it blows the s10s out of the water. Both ultra and night mode. 

so, there’s that. LOL. Night mode is great, but my god if your ultra wide was worse... lmao

then again, you STILL can’t use Snapchat. 

currently the S10/note 10 has the top 1 and 2 smart phone cameras.   Once their review is updated for the GS10 Samsung will have all three top spots :whew:

Where do you think the iPhone 11 will land? 

Lmfao at Xs max 10th on the list :rofls:

Screenshot_20190924-000634_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

currently the S10/note 10 has the top 1 and 2 smart phone cameras.   Once They're review is is updated for the GS10 Samsung will have all three top spots :whew:

Screenshot_20190924-000634_Chrome.jpg

The note 10 has the worst front facing camera I’ve ever seen lmao. Look for yourself 

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

UP: Most durable smartphone ever too.. this is TOO good :love:

first smartphone to EVER make it thru the full test 😍😍😍😍

Except they haven't tested the Galaxy Note..............because for some reason that channel hasn't updated in 6 months until this video. LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

Not enough sales LMAO

Sorry, topic changes isn't going to work.

Here is what the major Mac websites are saying:

Latest iPhone 11 drop tests didn’t break the glass but did break a camera

Ben Lovejoy

- Sep. 23rd 2019 5:02 am PT

@benlovejoy

Finally, they ramped the machine to its highest drop level: 11 feet.

I only dropped the phones once from this height, screen-side down. The iPhone 11 fell first on a corner, flipped, then landed screen side down. The iPhone 11 Pro fell first on its side, flipped and landed on its back.

Again, the glass did not break on either of the two phones — on the front or back. The iPhone 11’s rear camera stopped working altogether and just showed a black screen when I opened the Camera app, although the TrueDepth camera was fine. I restarted the phone just to double-check and the camera still showed a black screen.

The iPhone 11 Pro’s SIM card tray popped out when it landed but I was able to push it back in. Then, I ran my finger around the edge of the phone and felt a small bulge where the screen did not sit perfectly flush with the stainless steel frame. There was also an area of discoloration at the back of the phone.

Obviously the iPhone 11 camera failure would require a major repair, but I don’t think many would have guessed that the above photo was taken after each phone had been dropped seven times onto concrete.

That cancerous bulge didn't survive, unfortunately.:reg:
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

7 drops from ELEVEN FEET on concrete DIDNT even break the glass, WOW. Tougher than even I thought, thanks for contributing Jerry! 😍😍😍😍😍

Nope.

iPhone 11 loses to Note 10 in head to head testing.

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic