Just now, ghostz said:

He bought a iPhone over the Note. 

you lost. 

he said a Note is better than an iPhone, and that he's thinking of selling the iPhone later.

you got served

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I haven't met my quota. Please help me!!!"

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

he said a Note is better than an iPhone, and that he's thinking of selling the iPhone later.

you got served

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I haven't met my quota. Please help me!!!"

He said he wasn’t interested in the Note, no matter how cheap they’d give it to him. 

LOL you’re so desperate. I LOVE this. 😂😂😂😂

Just now, ghostz said:

He said he wasn’t interested in the Note, no matter how cheap they’d give it to him. 

LOL you’re so desperate. I LOVE this. 😂😂😂😂

Doesn't stop that he said that the Note was better, and he's more worried about selling his iPhone here in the future.

You're just going to have to deal with it.

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I can't keep a job, or satisfy my wife at home!!!"

Just now, jehurey said:

Doesn't stop that he said that the Note was better, and he's more worried about selling his iPhone here in the future.

You're just going to have to deal with it.

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I can't keep a job, or satisfy my wife at home!!!"

So much better he doesn’t want one :kaz:

i never said the note is better. i said price isn't an accurate gauge for quality. i don't have a lot of experience with android, but my android friends like their phones. i just love iphone. and the camera in the 11 pro/pro max is definitely better than any other i've seen (which is important to me - almost bought a pixel a few years ago for its, then, stellar low light pics). 

Edited by -GD-
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i never said the note is better. i said price isn't an accurate gauge for quality. i don't have a lot of experience with android, but my android friends like their phones. i just love iphone. and the camera in the 11 pro/pro max is definitely better than any other i've seen (which is important me - almost bought a pixel a few years ago for its, then, stellar low light pics). 

This one will really hurt Jerry’s pride lol

wait til you get that night camera tho, it’s amazing! 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i never said the note is better. i said price isn't an accurate gauge for quality. i don't have a lot of experience with android, but my android friends like their phones. i just love iphone. and the camera in the 11 pro/pro max is definitely better than any other i've seen (which is important to me - almost bought a pixel a few years ago for its, then, stellar low light pics). 

You don't need to.

As Gouko has already posted: Note 10 is faster and more durable.

You are absolutely correct. The price of an iPhone is not indicative of its quality, when we clearly see the lower-cost Note having better build quality and better performance

Well-said.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't need to.

As Gouko has already posted: Note 10 is faster and more durable.

You are absolutely correct. The price of an iPhone is not indicative of its quality, when we clearly see the lower-cost Note having better build quality and better performance

Well-said.:blessed:

The spin just isn’t going to work...not here, Jerry. A new title incoming to mark the rape. 

Just now, ghostz said:

The spin just isn’t going to work...not here, Jerry. A new title incoming to mark the rape. 

I like how him changing the title is an admission from him that he lost and is L-I-V-I-D pissed. lol

So how many times is that now? 5 times?

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I go to the horseraces every day with a bottle of bourbon and a pistol as a last resort"

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how him changing the title is an admission from him that he lost and is L-I-V-I-D pissed. lol

So how many times is that now? 5 times?

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg "I go to the horseraces every day with a bottle of bourbon and a pistol as a last resort"

iPhones just got another sale. Notes did not. 

You have now posted the same pic 5+ times. 

it’s very clear that you’re furious, LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

iPhones just got another sale. Notes did not. 

You have now posted the same pic 5+ times. 

it’s very clear that you’re furious, LOL

Projection isn't going to work, either. LOL

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"If I don't sell this iPhone to ya, they're gonna repo my toilet!!!"

Just now, jehurey said:

Projection isn't going to work, either. LOL

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"If I don't sell this iPhone to ya, they're gonna repo my toilet!!!"

The only projections that won’t work are the Note 10 sales projections. Way below what was expected, LOLL. 

There will be no Note 11. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

The only projections that won’t work are the Note 10 sales projections. Way below what was expected, LOLL. 

There will be no Note 11. 

Another attempt at a topic change.....how unexpected :ben:

p-glengarry-glen-ross-jack-lemmon.jpg"You need to buy this iPhone, I still got 3 payments left on my '87 Dodge Dart!!"

eh, i read more reviews about the 11, the pro and pro max. 

the 11 also has that amazing low light camera. so...i cancelled my previous order and got the iphone 11 w/256 g of storage. it's $400 w/my $450 credit, and comes with a free $70 case. 

Edited by -GD-
11 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, i read more reviews about the 11, the pro and pro max. 

the 11 also has that amazing low light camera. so...i cancelled my previous order and got the iphone 11 w/256 g of storage. it's $400 w/my $450 credit, and comes with a free $70 case. 

Not bad not bad, better than any android anyhow. That being said, the 11 doesn’t have optic zoom 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But wait, gd. The 11 is only 649 no? How do you get a 450 credit and still owe 400?

Nope, the basic basic basic iPhone 11 with 64GB cost $699.

He upgraded it to 256GB (out of necessity, because its embarassing to claim you have a good camera while trying to get by on 64GB lol).

That version is $850.  AT&T is paying him money to buy the phone, hence the $450 in credits.

Guess he determined that the bigger iPhones don't offer much other features over the basic model.

• Upvote 1
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic