2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Still 2x Samsung’s. LOL

Looks like you are already trying to pick and choose the sub-section of phones.

Sorry, Gouko already handled you with that subject.

I'm just talking about Apple needing to rush to cheapo phones to help increase revenue.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Looks like you are already trying to pick and choose the sub-section of phones.

Sorry, Gouko already handled you with that subject.

I'm just talking about Apple needing to rush to cheapo phones to help increase revenue.

No. I’m saying the iPhone ASP is 3x Androids. Which is a fact. 

Before turning its sights to Apple, Samsung competed with, and in many cases bested, Japanese technology companies in the 1980s and 1990s. The company spends a fortune on research and development (R&D) and capital expenditures (CapEx). This pays off in the mid- and low-end markets, but the high-end products keep running into the juggernaut that is Apple.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/markets/110315/samsung-vs-apple-comparing-business-models.asp

Each offers their core customer exactly what they want. Faithful iPhone users crave the seamless, perhaps boring experience that iOS provides. But that experience is driven by premium, top-class hardware—even in their “budget conscious” models. While Samsung does match Apple in offering those flagship, premium models, they also choose to go after the lower end of the smartphone market with entry-level, super budget phones that realize a great deal success across the wider global spectrum.

https://www.dealerscope.com/post/apple-v-samsung-who-has-the-better-smartphone-strategy/

holy shit they just called Samsung SUPER BUDGET lmfao!!!!

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No. I’m saying the iPhone ASP is 3x Androids. Which is a fact. 

Take it up with Gouko, he's the one actually providing facts and charts. You aren't.

I'm just talking about Apple running to make a cheapo model.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Take it up with Gouko, he's the one actually providing facts and charts. You aren't.

I'm just talking about Apple running to make a cheapo model.

I don’t need to take anything up with anyone. 

as I said, it is a fact. Also a fact: $400 is 2x Samsung’s asp. 

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t need to take anything up with anyone. 

as I said, it is a fact. Also a fact: $400 is 2x Samsung’s asp. 

Sorry, Gouko actually has real facts.

You're just typing.

And I'm just talking about Apple rushing to make cheapo phones. That's all.:shrug:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, Gouko actually has real facts.

You're just typing.

And I'm just talking about Apple rushing to make cheapo phones. That's all.:shrug:

So you’re saying Samsung’s ASP is higher than Apples?

are you REALLY saying that? 

don’t go trying to change the subject now :kaz: 

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you’re saying Samsung’s ASP is higher than Apples?

are you REALLY saying that? 

don’t go trying to change the subject now :kaz: 

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

I already told you that Gouko was showing actual facts and charts, and you were just typing.

Like I said, take it up with Gouko.

I'm here talking about how Apple was rushing a cheapo phone quickly for early next year.

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This pays off in the mid- and low-end markets, but the high-end products keep running into the juggernaut that is Apple.

/jerry

/gouk

its over cheap asses :tom:

LOL, got so mad he went back to double-posting.

Rushing to add another post. Kind of like how Apple is rushing to add another iPhone launch early next year.

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

I already told you that Gouko was showing actual facts and charts, and you were just typing.

Like I said, take it up with Gouko.

I'm here talking about how Apple was rushing a cheapo phone quickly for early next year.

LOL, got so mad he went back to double-posting.

Rushing to add another post. Kind of like how Apple is rushing to add another iPhone launch early next year.

To take over Samsungs market too :vince:

but not only to take it over, to upsell the poor people who buy android :tom:

67E1D5CE-FA7C-461A-B6D8-56CFCCD16C36.png

gonna get DOUBLE the money that Samsung got from em :love:

you get what you pay for :reg:

Edited by ghostz
22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

To take over Samsungs market too :vince:

but not only to take it over, to upsell the poor people who buy android :tom:

67E1D5CE-FA7C-461A-B6D8-56CFCCD16C36.png

gonna get DOUBLE the money that Samsung got from em :love:

you get what you pay for :reg:

LOL he's even paraphrasing Joker's tag line from the movie.

So, what you are saying is Gouko is correct, because you've shifted over from sales of the hardware to revenue.

Guess Gouko was the one who had the facts.  Good to see that you help solidify that.

You are right..........Apple is definitely going to get an injection of revenue.......by trying to sell those cheapo phones as much as possible.

21 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's even paraphrasing Joker's tag line from the movie.

So, what you are saying is Gouko is correct, because you've shifted over from sales of the hardware to revenue.

Guess Gouko was the one who had the facts.  Good to see that you help solidify that.

You are right..........Apple is definitely going to get an injection of revenue.......by trying to sell those cheapo phones as much as possible.

No, I shifted from Apple having 47% of the premium marker to Android devices slipping in average starting price. (Who mentioned revenue?)

and yes. They’re going to go after the cheap market, aka where Samsung makes their money. (They barely outpacing huewai at premium sales) but they aren’t going AS cheap as Samsung, the SE2 will be 2x the average cost of a Samsung phone (400 vs 200) so if you think Apple is going cheap, not only is that’s Samsungs primary revenue source, but then Samsung is “super budget” as business insiders have already pointed out. Lol. SUPER budget. 

that’s gonna hurt SAMSUNGs Mobile dept. tough, luckily they are staying afloat by selling Apple parts. Apple will continue to do this for them until they don’t, in which case you won’t see ANY more high end android devices from Samsung. 

I can’t wait to see u and gouk rocking you’re brand new, $199 smartphones that are equivalent to iPhone 6s, just less valuable LOL. 

6a00d8341c581e53ef01b7c938bc47970b-500wi

Edited by ghostz
18 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, I shifted

You sure did...........thanks for admitting it.

Now when can get back to my simple subject: Apple rushing to make those cheapo phones early next year

You sure did...........thanks for admitting it.

Now when can get back to my simple subject: Apple rushing to make those cheapo phones early next year

both points you continue to run from. 

the Jerry go round has been closed for repairs. 

Just now, ghostz said:

both points you continue to run from. 

the Jerry go round has been closed for repairs. 

You just admitted that you ran away from Gouko's facts.

You didn't debunked them...........I didn't trick you into typing the phrase "I shifted" did I?

:drake: Thanks for admitting it.

Now onto matters relating to the future:  Apple. Cheapo phones. :patrice:

You just admitted that you ran away from Gouko's facts.

You didn't debunked them...........I didn't trick you into typing the phrase "I shifted" did I?

:drake: Thanks for admitting it.

Now onto matters relating to the future:  Apple. Cheapo phones. :patrice:

Me talking about android ASP being insanely cheap and Apple dominating the high end market are they same subject. 

like I said, you are closed for repairs :vince:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Me talking about android ASP being insanely cheap and Apple dominating the high end market are they same subject. 

like I said, you are closed for repairs :vince:

More like you "shifted"

Which you plainly admitted.

Thanks for admitting that you ran away from Gouko's facts.........his facts stand, unopposed.

So does my simple fact that I am trying to discuss. Apple, rushing to cheapo phones.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

More like you "shifted"

Which you plainly admitted.

Thanks for admitting that you ran away from Gouko's facts.........his facts stand, unopposed.

So does my simple fact that I am trying to discuss. Apple, rushing to cheapo phones.

Broken Jerry. Cute, but still not responding to the two points I made. Back to the shop you go. :vince:

Just now, ghostz said:

Broken Jerry. Cute, but still not responding to the two points I made. Back to the shop you go. :vince:

You already made the most important point.

Gouko provided facts.........and then you "shifted" away from those facts.

Simple.

I mean, you could also say that you've been "shifting" away from my simple subject this entire time. The one about Apple running to cheapo phones.

Looks like you're a "shifty" kind of guy. :bena:

You already made the most important point.

Gouko provided facts.........and then you "shifted" away from those facts.

Simple.

I mean, you could also say that you've been "shifting" away from my simple subject this entire time. The one about Apple running to cheapo phones.

Looks like you're a "shifty" kind of guy. :bena:

The facts are that Apple dominates the high end market, Samsung dominates the “super budget” market. 

do you disagree? :vince:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic