4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The facts are that Apple dominates the high end market, Samsung dominates the “super budget” market. 

do you disagree? :vince:

Ah, looks like you "shifted" back to trying and pick and choose.

Shifty-shifty:colbertdid:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you said it and I definitely agree with it.

Looks like you don’t disagree that Samsung dominates the low end, super budget phones... while Apple is the luxury brand, dominating the high end market. 

nothing left to talk about. GG :ovolol:

Samsung devices have 21 CRITICAL vulnerabilities...YIKES! 21 critical issues found, 4 from android.... SEVENTEEN from Samdungs UI... lmfao  enjoy :lawl:5C5D95F5-264B-4084-82BE-B504815C7391.thumb.png.e37659598f438c44a0615d99fb6548f3.png

@Goukosan I’d tel jerry but I don’t think the note 7 is impacted 

the best part is the 40 million...LMAO, that’s the COMBINED sales of those devices... all “high end”... ALL already outsold by the iPhone 11 probably! :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Looks like you don’t disagree that Samsung dominates the low end, super budget phones... while Apple is the luxury brand, dominating the high end market. 

nothing left to talk about. GG :ovolol:

No, the agreement is you "shifting" which means you running away from the facts.

And you're still doing that, and have no run away completely.

Bye Mr. Shifty:blessed:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, the agreement is you "shifting" which means you running away from the facts.

And you're still doing that, and have no run away completely.

Bye Mr. Shifty:blessed:

Sorry, not interested in your new argument. Like YOU said, Apple is luxury, Samsung is trash. We both are on the same page. 

Any further attempts at damage control or subject changing will simply be proof you’re getting mad. 

If you would like to discuss a new subject, we can. Do you think Dxomark is to be trusted? They Pre-released a review on the Huewai phone before it was even released and have yet to have an iPhone 11 review, despite saying they are testing it on launch. 

seems to me SAMSUNGs big rival is paying publications off, considering it got the highest score ever.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sorry, not interested in your new argument. Like YOU said, Apple is luxury, Samsung is trash. We both are on the same page. 

Any further attempts at damage control or subject changing will simply be proof you’re getting mad. 

If you would like to discuss a new subject, we can. Do you think Dxomark is to be trusted? They Pre-released a review on the Huewai phone before it was even released and have yet to have an iPhone 11 review, despite saying they are testing it on launch. 

seems to me SAMSUNGs big rival is paying publications off, considering it got the highest score ever.

Sorry, its not a new argument.

Its not even an argument because you ALREADY agreed to having "shifted" (i.e. running away to another subject).

Seeing you attempt to continue being "shifty" is proof that you lost the argument against Gouko, and the argument me.

The only left to discuss: Apple running to cheapo phones.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, its not a new argument.

Its not even an argument because you ALREADY agreed to having "shifted" (i.e. running away to another subject).

Seeing you attempt to continue being "shifty" is proof that you lost the argument against Gouko, and the argument me.

The only left to discuss: Apple running to cheapo phones.

Looks like you’ll stay mad. Back to the shop you go. :vince:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Looks like you’ll stay mad. Back to the shop you go. :vince:

Yikes, he already ran away.

Guess he forgot that he already admitted to "shifting" (i.e. running away).

Aw well, maybe you'll eventually come around to talking about how Apple is ALSO "shifting" to cheapo phones.:bena:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Yikes, he already ran away.

Guess he forgot that he already admitted to "shifting" (i.e. running away).

Aw well, maybe you'll eventually come around tot alking about how Apple is ALSO "shifting" to cheapo phones.:bena:

he’s Still mad. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy doesn't know what to do, so he's now trying to copy my shtick.

Guess he's back on.......Da Loop!!:blessed:

the loop...ah, Jerry’s last and final attempt. 

not gonna work, we already agreed. Samsung is trash and Apple is Luxury. Nothing else to discuss on this topic. :love:

Just now, ghostz said:

the loop...ah, Jerry’s last and final attempt. 

not gonna work, we already agreed. Samsung is trash and Apple is Luxury. Nothing else to discuss on this topic. :love:

He's already getting tired and trying to find a way out :drake:

I love it when he is clearly losing steam. lol

Alot like old iPhone owners, they're battery is going low. That's why Apple is quickly rushing for a new round of

.....................cheapo phones!!!

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He just agreed that he's slowing down and trying to run away.

...........and that Apple is rushing to make cheapo phones.

:blessed:_ _ _ P _ _ _ _ :blessed:

Lol trying to change the subject more. He ran for the hills, after the Jerry go round was burnt to the ground. 

6a00d8341c581e53ef01b7c938bc47970b-500wi

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Lol trying to change the subject more. He ran for the hills, after the Jerry go round was burnt to the ground. 

6a00d8341c581e53ef01b7c938bc47970b-500wi

Little too late to be trying to copy my shtick.

He's on Da Loop again.

:blessed: _ _ _ P _ _ T _  :blessed:

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Samsung devices have 21 CRITICAL vulnerabilities...YIKES! 21 critical issues found, 4 from android.... SEVENTEEN from Samdungs UI... lmfao  enjoy :lawl:5C5D95F5-264B-4084-82BE-B504815C7391.thumb.png.e37659598f438c44a0615d99fb6548f3.png

@Goukosan I’d tel jerry but I don’t think the note 7 is impacted 

the best part is the 40 million...LMAO, that’s the COMBINED sales of those devices... all “high end”... ALL already outsold by the iPhone 11 probably! :kaz:

Lmfao that contributer article aka a blog post... doesn't even know what a monthly security update is. 

He flagged a monthly security update as a critical warning  :grimaceright: and on top of that pulled 40 million out his ass :rofls:

October security update has arrived for the Galaxy S10

galaxy-s10-october-update.jpg

bbbbut a critical warning guiz :lupe:... lmfao

Edited by Goukosan
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic