9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I don't blame you.

The Note 10 STILL BEATS YOUR PHONE............and I still expect better.

I blame you for claiming I said the word 'sucks"................when I didn't.

And you couldn't back it up when I asked you to prove where I said that.

Lost on BOTH fronts.:blessed:

If you have no problem skipping it, it must be trash. You shouldn’t have admitted that, LOL

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If you have no problem skipping it, it must be trash. You shouldn’t have admitted that, LOL

I've skipped every iPhone for the past 10 years.

Thank for setting me up PERFECTLY on that one, bruh.

imgbin-ten-pin-bowling-bowling-pin-strik

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yet the majority of the US buys them. Almost everyone has skipped....every note. There won’t be a note 11. 

He RAN AWAY to another topic.

LOL, he knows he lost this one.

The funny part is how he thought he setup a clever comeback.

He didn't know he setup a clever SETUP.:den:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He RAN AWAY to another topic.

LOL, he knows he lost this one.

The funny part is how he thought he setup a clever comeback.

He didn't know he setup a clever SETUP.:den:

He doesn’t even have a response, not at this point. Now that we no Note 10 sucks so badly they are discontinuing it, and iPhone has 50% market share in the United States, he’s completely stopped trying. 

Completely....COMPLETE :ovolol:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He doesn’t even have a response, not at this point. Now that we no Note 10 sucks so badly they are discontinuing it, and iPhone has 50% market share in the United States, he’s completely stopped trying. 

Completely....COMPLETE :ovolol:

Poor guy has now run away completely.

I love how no matter what he says abou the Note 10, the iPhone 11 is still lower than it in terms of actual performance, durability, LTE speed.

So when he says that the Note 10 sucks.........the iphone 11 is LOWER than the Note 10.:den:He can't get out of that one.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy has now run away completely.

I love how no matter what he says abou the Note 10, the iPhone 11 is still lower than it in terms of actual performance, durability, LTE speed.

So when he says that the Note 10 sucks.........the iphone 11 is LOWER than the Note 10.:den:He can't get out of that one.

Did I say the Note 10 sucks, or did you? 

I don’t even have opinions on soon to be discontinued lines, lol. Not even worth talking about when they struggle to even move a million units. (Has it yet? LOL)

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Did I say the Note 10 sucks, or did you? 

I don’t even have opinions on soon to be discontinued lines, lol. Not even worth talking about when they struggle to even move a million units. (Has it yet? LOL)

You were supposed to answer that, not me.

Yikes..............you blew that one, and then tried to QUICKLY RUN AWAY to another topic.

"not even worth talking about"

Thanks for admitting defeat.:blessed:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Refer to the thread title. :smoke:

Refer to the Note 10 beating the iPhone 11 in multiple performance tests, durability tests, and network speed tests.

:blessed:Thank you again for admitting defeat:blessed:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Refer to the Note 10 beating the iPhone 11 in multiple performance tests, durability tests, and network speed tests.

:blessed:Thank you again for admitting defeat:blessed:

Refer to the thread title :smoke:

you also think notes arent good enough to post online on. Nuff said, LOL

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Refer to the thread title :smoke:

you also think notes arent good enough to post online on. Nuff said, LOL

Refer to the actual thread where iPhone LOSES in several tests.

LOL, I love how you are not MIXING UP your butthurt from other threads :tom::tom::tom::tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Refer to the actual thread where iPhone LOSES in several tests.

LOL, I love how you are not MIXING UP your butthurt from other threads :tom::tom::tom::tom:

Note 9, 10, and every phone in the world could be better than the iPhone. 

just not your phone. :kaz:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Note 9, 10, and every phone in the world could be better than the iPhone. 

just not your phone. :kaz:

@Goukosan

I just got this poor bastard to admit that NOT ONLY is the Note 10 better than the iPhone 11 that just came out two weeks ago.

but that ALSO THE NOTE 9 is better than the iPhone 11.

Holy shit..............I think that's ULTIMATE CHECKMATE

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

@Goukosan

I just got this poor bastard to admit that NOT ONLY is the Note 10 better than the iPhone 11 that just came out two weeks ago.

but that ALSO THE NOTE 9 is better than the iPhone 11.

Holy shit..............I think that's ULTIMATE CHECKMATE

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

“Could” is not “is”. LOL

but “is” is your phone isn’t even close to any of those, including iPhone. That’s the one that got hurt. LOL

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

“Could” is not “is”. LOL

but “is” is your phone isn’t even close to any of those, including iPhone. That’s the one that got hurt. LOL

Its over.............he admitted it.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

I can't believe that he just straight up finally admitted it. He's truly been beaten down to nothing.

Damn IPhone 11 keeps falling behind. 

1) Pixel 4 has the best screen.

"Overall, the Pixel 4's display received DisplayMate's "highest ever A+ grade by providing considerably better display performance than other competing Smartphones." 

2) The Galaxy S10/Note  (which were already faster than the iPhone 11) got Android 10 today....which makes it an even faster phone that it was before..... the rich get richer while the iPhone 11 gets slower. :tom5:

Imagine buying a brand NEW phone and its outdated the day you purchase it because it's slower than the previous model (Xs) and slower than phones that came out before it (Galaxy S10). 

lol itards. 

43 minutes ago, ghostz said:

How many phones does it take to beat an iPhone? I think we’re up to 6 now. That’s nearly 5k! 

damn, Apple offers a steal. :smoke:

look at you spin.  5 to 6 phones are besting iPhone 11 and you're boasting about that? :lawl:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic