• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Dxomark Audio just said iphones have the best speakers in the world for phones that aren’t Chinese spyware :love:

Huawei beat all iPhones again and the brand iPhone 11 lost to the year old XS max :rofls:

Once again Android wins :mario1::luigi:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Huawei beat all iPhones again and the brand iPhone 11 lost to the year old XS max :rofls:

Once again Android wins :mario1::luigi:

Literally all three smoke youre device. And you can’t even get the Huawei, which is good, because that would hurt Samsung even more. :love:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL iPhone 11 isn't even better than last year's model?

I guess that CNET article was absolutely correct.

Both are better than Samsung has EVER made, lol. Thanks for proving my point. 

id rather have a iPhone 5 than your phone LMAO

Huawei can’t even stream in HD. They may have the best Audio, tho. And that’s Android in a nutshell, you need 40 phones to match the features of the iPhone. LOL. Thanks for taking the bait exactly as I wanted you both to. 

now Samsung is even MORE trash.. LOL

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL iPhone 11 isn't even better than last year's model?

I guess that CNET article was absolutely correct.

The BRAND NEW iPhone 11 is currently slower, buggier and has worse Audio than last year Xs.

Apple is now charging itards more for less....literally :rofls:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The BRAND NEW iPhone 11 is currently slower, buggier and has worse Audio than last year Xs.

And both smoke that Gs10 :kaz:

id rather have a iPhone FOUR than  your phone, lmao sms lmao 

hows that snapchat update comin? Or IG? Lmaooo any third party app using your camera is busted 

Edited by ghostz
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Holy shit.

And, if you notice....................ghost...................isn't.......................denying.......................it.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit.

And, if you notice....................ghost...................isn't.......................denying.......................it.

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

I would gladly take either of  the two. My 11 pro Max was free. Both offer superior experiences than anything android has ever produced, especially Samsung. 

when Jerry’s DC is “you’ve had a better phone than me for over two years” you know it’s going Well. LOL

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I would gladly take either of  the two. My 11 pro Max was free. Both offer superior experiences than anything android has ever produced, especially Samsung. 

when Jerry’s DC is “you’ve had a better phone than me for over two years” you know it’s going Well. LOL

Both phones get beaten by the Note in speed tests :drake:

And you're talking about..................audio speakers:lawl::lawl:

No wonder Apple is rushing to make...................cheapo phones. Apparently their internal processors are already cheapo by last year's standards.

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You got it for free so that doesn't count towards the "premium market".... lol at you getting your 3rd place in the smartphone market phone for free you poor slob....yikes :holeup:

Huawei Mate, Galaxy s10/Note and Xs are faster with using apps etc than the brand new iPhone 11. 

Both the Huawei and the Xs has better Audio than the brand new IPhone 11.

iPhone 11 also uses slow ass Intel Modems... Even Galaxies and Huawei from last year have faster data speeds. 

Apple is literally charging itards more for less :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You got it for free so that doesn't count towards the "premium market".... lol at you getting your 3rd place in the smartphone market phone for free you poor slob....yikes :holeup:

Huawei Mate, Galaxy s10/Note and Xs are faster with using apps etc than the brand new iPhone 11. 

Both the Huawei and the Xs has better Audio than the brand new IPhone 11.

iPhone 11 also uses slow ass Intel Modems... Even Galaxies and Huawei from last year have faster data speeds. 

Apple is literally charging itards more for less :lawl:

That’s funny, mine and johns phones get the same speed from sprint. Guess those intels don’t matter

my phone also has a better screen, battery, camera, and app support than your phone, better sound, doesn’t have to only send sms, and has better value too,.. by miles. 

and for free = no cost. It’s the same cost as my old phone. So yes, it counts as premium. The premium phones Apple has nearly 50% market share in. :love: It just doesn’t raise my bill. 

loke I said and you just proved it, you have to combine 5+’phones to get the iPhone features. LOL...Well, you’ll still be sending sms and using the shitty version of apps. LOL.. and worse display .. and battery. Hahahah

Edited by ghostz
8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That’s funny, mine and johns phones get the same speed from sprint. Guess those intels don’t matter

my phone also has a better screen, battery, camera, and app support than your phone, better sound, doesn’t have to only send sms, and has better value too,.. by miles. 

and for free = no cost. It’s the same cost as my old phone. So yes, it counts as premium. The premium phones Apple has nearly 50% market share in. :love: It just doesn’t raise my bill. 

loke I said and you just proved it, you have to combine 5+’phones to get the iPhone features. LOL...Well, you’ll still be sending sms and using the shitty version of apps. LOL.. and worse display .. and battery. Hahahah

Jon lives in an area that doesn't have the multi channel carrier aggregation as yet..... but I do.  And my data speeds runs laps around yours :whew:

Apple sold you a slower downgraded XS.. slapped 3 cameras on there and called it iPhone 11:lawl:

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Jon lives in an area that doesn't have the multi channel carrier aggregation as yet..... but I do.  And my data speeds runs laps around yours :whew:

Apple sold you a slower downgraded XS.. slapped 3 cameras on there and called it iPhone 11:lawl:

90% of the country does not. 

how is it downgraded? Better display, better processor, better battery. 

Unlike android, iOS will get app updates to take advantage of the new processor. You’re still stuck with busted snapchats and instagrams.  LOL  The best your phone ever will be is the day you bought it. Literally all downhill from there. 

Also iPhones have been recorded with 300+ Mbs on LTE. Lol invalid arguement again 

also - if you cared about LTE speed, why do you have a Samsung? Not the best on Android or even close. Again, you need 5 phones to even catch up to the iPhone. 

Edited by ghostz
  • madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic