ghost is absolutely melting down.

His subject header has a parenthesis inside ANOTHER parenthesis :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He buys phones with coupons.

The iPhone 11 is actually WORSE than last year's model.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, this thread is absolutely delivering.:blessed:

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

ghost is absolutely melting down.

His subject header has a parenthesis inside ANOTHER parenthesis :lawl::lawl::lawl:

He buys phones with coupons.

The iPhone 11 is actually WORSE than last year's model.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Oh man, this thread is absolutely delivering.:blessed:

Where did I use a coupon? Lol talking about others melting down... yet you’re making things up. 

guess that blew up, like your note 7 LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Where did I use a coupon? Lol talking about others melting down... yet you’re making things up. 

guess that blew up, like your note 7 LOL

He's literally James May out in the lake.

And me and Gouko are the ones sitting there watching him

:ovolol:

Looks like even poor folk like Jerry are opting for iPhones over shit Samsung devices. They’re even resorting to theft. :kaz:

https://wsvn.com/news/local/sw-miami-dade-business-owner-thwarts-scam-involving-4k-in-iphones/

Ghost is now attempting his own version of a Late Night comedy monologue.

Speaking of cheapo phones: Apple is rushing to make one!!!

The iPhone SE2 is more valuable than the Note 7. That is true comedy. 

And the iPhone 11, as well, since that is probably now falling in lower value than last year's model

Of course nothing is cheaper than whatever coupons you're using.

He finally got to talk about Apple UPCOMING..........and HURRIED phone launch:

The iCheapo SE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blessed: _ O _ P _ E T _  :blessed:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And the iPhone 11, as well, since that is probably now falling in lower value than last year's model

Of course nothing is cheaper than whatever coupons you're using.

He finally got to talk about Apple UPCOMING..........and HURRIED phone launch:

The iCheapo SE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blessed: _ O _ P _ E T _  :blessed:

Paragraphs of anger, LOL. 

the Note 7 is worth about 150$ in 2019.. sorry jerry. Shit, the original SE in 2016 is more valuable. LOL

Paragraphs of anger, LOL. 

the Note 7 is worth about 150$ in 2019.. sorry jerry. Shit, the original SE in 2016 is more valuable. LOL

LOL paragraphs?

Oh that's right, he's probably reading this on an iPhone that has lower resolution than most high-end Androids........so my post took up the majority of his screen. :lawl:

Apple is now matching the price with the lowered resolution and introducing an iCheapo SE2

:blessed: _ O M P _ E T _  :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL paragraphs?

Oh that's right, he's probably reading this on an iPhone that has lower resolution than most high-end Androids........so my post took up the majority of his screen. :lawl:

Apple is now matching the price with the lowered resolution and introducing an iCheapo SE2

:blessed: _ O M P _ E T _  :blessed:

Sorry, I have the best display on earth for smartphones. He’s really angry now, LOL. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Sorry, I have the best display on earth for smartphones. He’s really angry now, LOL. 

He's projecting so bad.....he just told me that he's angry. :tom:

Better be careful, while you're angry you could break your (lesser value) iPhone 11.........y'know, since it failed those durability tests that I posted.

If that happens, maybe you can get a low-cost replacement soon.........like the iCheapo SE2:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

He's projecting so bad.....he just told me that he's angry. :tom:

Better be careful, while you're angry you could break your (lesser value) iPhone 11.........y'know, since it failed those durability tests that I posted.

If that happens, maybe you can get a low-cost replacement soon.........like the iCheapo SE2:blessed:

He’s FURIOUS at this point, LOL. 

My favorite parts of this thread:

GOUK claiming he was excited to play gears 5

GOUK stating LTE speed is important despite having sprint and Samsung not being the best in Android at LTE speeds

JERRY completely melting down, resulting in the Jerry go round being burnt to the ground. 

LLH61jd.gif

600+ posts of DC, 90% coming from the Samsung slobs. :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
48 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Also iPhones have been recorded with 300+ Mbs on LTE. Lol invalid arguement again 

also - if you cared about LTE speed, why do you have a Samsung? Not the best on Android or even close. Again, you need 5 phones to even catch up to the iPhone. 

The iPhone XS matches and beats the brand new IPhone 11 in data speed tests.... :lawl:

meanwhile the Galaxy supports speeds that no iPhone can reach :whew:

PC MAG - "Intel's Promises Unrealized"  

"On LTE Performance, iPhone 11 Pro Ties iPhone XX" 

Intel's XMM7660 modem in the new iPhones supposedly supports seven-carrier aggregation. 

But FCC filings, my own test results, and other sources show that the new iPhones only support 5xCA and a total of 100MHz spectrum usage. The latest Qualcomm-based Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, support 7xCA."

The Note 10+ can use that to its best extent. According to the FCC filing, iPhones can't.

We've seen this behavior from Apple before. The modem in the iPhone XR and XS Max, the Intel XMM7560, can support 5xCA. But tests showed the phones as only using 4xCA on licensed spectrum.

"the XS Max showed somewhat better average speeds overall than the 11 Pro" 

:lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

The iPhone XS matches and beats the brand new IPhone 11 in data speed tests.... :lawl:

meanwhile the Galaxy supports speeds that no iPhone can reach :whew:

PC MAG - "Intel's Promises Unrealized"  

"On LTE Performance, iPhone 11 Pro Ties iPhone XX" 

Intel's XMM7660 modem in the new iPhones supposedly supports seven-carrier aggregation. 

But FCC filings, my own test results, and other sources show that the new iPhones only support 5xCA and a total of 100MHz spectrum usage. The latest Qualcomm-based Android phones, like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, support 7xCA."

The Note 10+ can use that to its best extent. According to the FCC filing, iPhones can't.

We've seen this behavior from Apple before. The modem in the iPhone XR and XS Max, the Intel XMM7560, can support 5xCA. But tests showed the phones as only using 4xCA on licensed spectrum.

"the XS Max showed somewhat better average speeds overall than the 11 Pro" 

:lawl:

Samsung doesn’t lead android with LTE speed. 

congrats, you played yourself. If you find it important you should ditch both Samsung and Sprint 

talk about backfire..LMAO

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

My favorite parts of this thread:

GOUK claiming he was excited to play gears 5

GOUK stating LTE speed is important despite having sprint and Samsung not being the best in Android at LTE speeds

JERRY completely melting down, resulting in the Jerry go round being burnt to the ground. 

LLH61jd.gif

600+ posts of DC, 90% coming from the Samsung slobs. :kaz:

He ran away. I love that he's projecting so badly.

New news:

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-11-owners-angry-over-easily-scratched-screens

iPhone 11 Owners Angry Over Easily Scratched Screens

By Jesus Diaz a day agoPhones 

A wave of users are reporting problems

9qeyhmmEiq98jjHRQNaKVY-650-80.jpeg

A wave of users that is quickly turning into a tsunami is claiming that their iPhone 11 displays scratch way too easily. The photos and testimonies they are posting in this Apple support thread are pretty damning, but the company hasn’t replied to any of this yet. 

These users are claiming that their phones are getting scratched no matter how much care they put into making sure that nothing can damage them. They say that they only put their phones in their pockets — free of coins, keys or any other objects — and the phones will get microscratches apparently out of nowhere. Sometimes the scratches even look like permanent smears, as you can see in the photo above.

All of the reports come from users who claim to have had other iPhones in the past and have never experienced these problems:

I'm also having this problem on my new iPhone 11 Pro. I've had it for roughly 2 weeks. It only ever goes in my pocket or on a wireless charger. I already have scratches on the display that didn't show up on my last iPhone X until after 2 years of use.

thelaststep1989 - Apple Support Forums

Another user added that “the screen feels like it can get scratches or smears when not even in contact with sharp or rough surfaces. Never had this issue with previous generation iPhones. Not impressed.” 

Most of the reports are like that, often containing detailed circumstances about how the scratches happened: “My wife and me have put our brand new iPhones 11 inside our pocket pants and both screens get scratched the second day of use (mines right in the selfie camera, apple says ‘without mal function’).” In other words, people are not subjecting their iPhones to torture tests.

Many users are claiming they are long time iPhone users and they have never experienced anything similar, like this one: “I have used the iPhone since the first generation. I never install any screen protector, and I never had any serious scratch whatsoever. This is the first time I experience something like this.”

The people affected are claiming that Apple Store technicians are telling them the damage is their fault, even while they say that they have never exposed their phone to any objects that may have scratched them.

Here are some of the images we collected in the thread, which is at 17 pages at the time of writing:

u25pVM4j3AH6xybWPREksM-650-80.jpeg

It’s not the first time that Apple phones have experienced this kind of trouble. While it is too early to tell, it’s worrying to see that a lot of people who have paid a thousand dollars or more for their iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max are seeing how easily their displays are scratching.

After all, when it launched back in September, Apple claimed that this was the toughest glass in a phone ever. By these accounts, this does not appear to be the case.

Are you experiencing this problem? Make sure to comment on the Apple support thread and add photos.

James May falling into the lake, all over again.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He ran away. I love that he's projecting so badly.

New news:

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-11-owners-angry-over-easily-scratched-screens

James May falling into the lake, all over again.

ANOTHER subject change, LMAO. 

Don’t have a single mark on my phone, the top phone in the WORLD. :love:

Still in flames :kaz:

Edited by ghostz

Oh man, he's melting down with the double-posting so bad.

ANOTHER subject change, LMAO. 

Don’t have a single mark on my phone, the top phone in the WORLD. :love:

Still in flames :kaz:

Apparently, talking about the new iPhone 11 in this thread is a "subject change" LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

Got the Samsung slobs scouring the web for any anti-Apple article... holy fuck they’ve lost it. :kaz:

He doesn't want to talk about the iPhone 11.............in the iPhone 11 thread.

This is where he's at.

:blessed: _ O M P L E T E  :blessed:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic