1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You Ran away ... 😂😂😂

evidence has already been posted. 

where’s your speedtest bitch? 

Oh...........you mean the subject change you are currently engaged in?

Don't get mad at me.:drake:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh...........you mean the subject change you are currently engaged in?

Don't get mad at me.:drake:

Youre still running :kaz:

i told GOUK to post his speed test, he posted a Verizon one on a 5g phone that he doesn’t own...  then RAN. 

now I asked you to post one, bc you two claim Samsung gets the best speeds (they don’t) and YOURE running

burrrrrn baby! 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

My lte speeds are good enough on my iPhone 11 (it may not be the fastest, but good enough) 

A3FB178D-63B9-410A-A330-DAB9D1954034.png

I bet it’s 3x faster than Jerry’s, LOL. I average around 95 on sprint, it’s meh. I’ve got up to 150 but only when outside of the city. City averages 70-110. 

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I bet it’s 3x faster than Jerry’s, LOL. I average around 95 on sprint, it’s meh. I’ve got up to 150 but only when outside of the city. City averages 70-110. 

Yeah, mine toggles between 100 and 250, depending where I am. Funny enough, I can’t tell the difference between 100 or 250. It’s just one device. It’s not like the 3G era :puke:

Just now, jehurey said:

so you admitted to changing the subject.

.......again

:drake:Shifteeeeeeeeeee

Aaaaand @Goukosan is gone again. Dude got SHREDDED lmao. And now you’re afraid to post yours. Adding to the title :ovolol:

1964A56D-871C-4907-BDAA-5CC19616EA9B.thumb.png.b815d5d62f275e57f22ab8455910f1b2.png

he was literally JUST in here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

raaaaaan far, now it’s your turn jerry. RUN LMAO!

9 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, mine toggles between 100 and 250, depending where I am. Funny enough, I can’t tell the difference between 100 or 250. It’s just one device. It’s not like the 3G era :puke:

You SPOOKED GOUK and buried Jerry in a cemetery with this post. :cosby:

Edited by ghostz

Daaaamn bro how many times you going to tag me to try to get my attention...:lawl:

Have you found anything close to the speed of the Samsung? :fella:

Is the iPhone 11 still slower than the Xs and the Galaxy Note 10?.... oh wait it still is.... 

Is Apple still third in the smart phone market?.... oh yes they are. 

All your attempts at subject changes doesn't change those facts :tom5:

36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Aaaaand @Goukosan is gone again. Dude got SHREDDED lmao. And now you’re afraid to post yours. Adding to the title :ovolol:

he was literally JUST in here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

raaaaaan far, now it’s your turn jerry. RUN LMAO!

Oh man. ghosts admitted that he changed the subject.......and when i pointed it out, he ran away.

and he won't answer gouko

and he's projecting like there's no tomorrow.

he doesn't know what to do. poor guy. Fortunately Apple has a poor phone for such poor guys. iCheapo SE2!!!

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh man. ghosts admitted that he changed the subject.......and when i pointed it out, he ran away.

and he won't answer gouko

and he's projecting like there's no tomorrow.

he doesn't know what to do. poor guy. Fortunately Apple has a poor phone for such poor guys. iCheapo SE2!!!

A0A46BFD-23B0-48DA-9C99-8B39F621E4C4.thumb.png.a3da188243cb82f4a975925caf8d80eb.png

News literally broke today :cruise:

you two are dumb and fucking dumber LMFAO

Edited by ghostz
10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

A0A46BFD-23B0-48DA-9C99-8B39F621E4C4.thumb.png.a3da188243cb82f4a975925caf8d80eb.png

News literally broke today :cruise:

you two are dumb and fucking dumber LMFAO

So Apple won't even make the best cheapo phone, and have already gotten beaten by the faster, more durable Note?

DAYUM, they can't catch a break :tom:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So Apple won't even make the best cheapo phone, and have already gotten beaten by the faster, more durable Note?

DAYUM, they can't catch a break :tom:

Not only will it be better, it’ll sell 30x the amount the note “lite” does :cruise:

you get owned at EVERY attempt you make... LOL, I can’t tell you two apart at this point :tom:

Edited by ghostz
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not only will it be better, it’ll sell 30x the amount the note “lite” does :cruise:

you get owned at EVERY attempt you make... LOL, I can’t tell you two apart at this point :tom:

Nope........as we've pointed out. Note 10 is faster. Note 10 is more durable.

And you can imagine what type of crap LCD screen the cheapo-cheapo version of the iPhone is going to be :drake:

THose are the facts..........actually you RAN AWAY when we posted those facts.  Shifteeee.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope........as we've pointed out. Note 10 is faster. Note 10 is more durable.

And you can imagine what type of crap LCD screen the cheapo-cheapo version of the iPhone is going to be :drake:

THose are the facts..........actually you RAN AWAY when we posted those facts.  Shifteeee.

You’re own admission: “the note 10 sucks”

:cruise:who even mentioned that? Look at you duckin and dodging... STILL getting burnt to the ground. 

neither of you have been brave enough to post an LTE speed test...shiiiiit I wonder why :ovolol:

Just now, ghostz said:

You’re own admission: “the note 10 sucks”

:cruise:who even mentioned that? Look at you duckin and dodging... STILL getting burnt to the ground. 

neither of you have been brave enough to post an LTE speed test...shiiiiit I wonder why :ovolol:

No, I didn't say that.

If I did.........go find it.

I'll wait.:blessed:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic