1 minute ago, ghostz said:

But who’s embarrassed to post a speedtest? :smugcena:

I’ll never hear you or gouk mention it again :kaz:

Actually, I'm quite happy seeing you attempt to try and change the subject, over and over and over again.

Because it means you lost................over and over and over again.

I WANT YOU to keep trying to talk about the "speedtest" :drake: I like seeing the victory message many times over.

:blessed:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, I'm quite happy seeing you attempt to try and change the subject, over and over and over again.

Because it means you lost................over and over and over again.

I WANT YOU to keep trying to talk about the "speedtest" :drake: I like seeing the victory message many times over.

:blessed:

Jerry doesn’t even know what the subject IS at this point. He doesn’t realize Gouk and I were discussing LTE speeds and he butted in, only to be squashed quickly. 

700 posts and he is still going. The DC is unreal at this point, and I love every second of it. 

Like I said, Jerry. Your funeral is ITT. Until you post those LTE speeds, RIP. 

2F31C790-20CC-470D-B937-1894CC234117.thumb.jpeg.4cb38c4c754b20a4fed4e32a9e734e8e.jpeg7B19CECA-7C0E-4AE5-BCB8-994ED57AF4D6.thumb.jpeg.c1599ffd4757456747cc3fe8d1ff5ad2.jpeg

Edited by ghostz

So not only does Call of Duty Mobile offer higher Graphical settings on the Galaxy..... it also runs it at a better frame rate than the IPhone 11 :lawl:

The test was run with the slower Exynos version of the galaxy..... another Android phone with the Qualcomm chip ran it even better.... mind you this is the same Qualcomm chip in the American Galaxies. 

WTF is up with the iPhone 11? First the Xs is faster... now it doesn't even offer the highest graphical settings for the biggest mobile game out there? ..... YIKES :holeup:

I think the lack of RAM in iPhones are starting to catch up with it.... Apple would need to stop skimping on RAM for iPhone 12 or they will fall further behind. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So not only does Call of Duty Mobile offer higher Graphical settings on the Galaxy..... it also runs it at a better frame rate than the IPhone 11 :lawl:

The test was run with the slower Exynos version of the galaxy..... another Android phone with the Qualcomm chip ran it even better.... mind you this is the same Qualcomm chip in the American Galaxies. 

WTF is up with the iPhone 11? First the Xs is faster... now it doesn't even offer the highest graphical settings for the biggest mobile game out there? ..... YIKES :holeup:

I think the lack of RAM in iPhones are starting to catch up with it.... Apple would need to stop skimping on RAM for iPhone 12 or they will fall further behind. 

None of this matters until you post that speed test :reg:

thennnn, and only then, can we discuss your *new subject*

but did this dude just brag about gears 5 and fuckin COD mobile in the SAME thread? :cruise: All while we are straight EATING in Apple Arcade?! 

Edited by ghostz
7 hours ago, ghostz said:

None of this matters until you post that speed test :reg:

thennnn, and only then, can we discuss your *new subject*

but did this dude just brag about gears 5 and fuckin COD mobile in the SAME thread? :cruise: All while we are straight EATING in Apple Arcade?! 

I didn't change the topic.... just reinforcing how slow the iPhone 11 is compared to other phones. 

Your BRAND NEW iPhone 11 can't even run the game in it's highest setting and still runs it slower :lawl:

You're asking for speed tests when you haven't actually posted your own.... 

The last time you did this my phone wss so much faster than your XS max that you had to run to WiFi... :rofls:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't change the topic.... just reinforcing how slow the iPhone 11 is compared to other phones. 

Your BRAND NEW iPhone 11 can't even run the game in it's highest setting and still runs it slower :lawl:

You're asking for speed tests when you haven't actually posted your own.... 

The last time you did this my phone wss so much faster than your XS max that you had to run to WiFi... :rofls:

you posted an entirely other carrier on a phone you don’t own earlier ITT. John and I get similar speeds on the same network. 

you got caught :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

you posted an entirely other carrier on a phone you don’t own earlier ITT. John and I get similar speeds on the same network. 

you got caught :kaz:

Hey Retard that was a post to show you Galaxies get speeds iPhone can't touch in its lifetime :tom5:

You tried to claim iPhones are faster but posted a different country and it was still slower :lawl:

As far as our speed tests (Mine and yours) You have yet to post any speed tests..

EVER... I posted a ton of speed tests with screen shots... in the phone thread.... you were ashamed of your LTE... so you posted WIFI speeds instead because your iPhone was too slow :rofls:

IPhone 11 can't even run COD mobile at the highest settings..... its running it worse than phones from a last year...... YIKES :holeup:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard that was a post to show you Galaxies get speeds iPhone can't touch in its lifetime :tom5:

You tried to claim iPhones are faster but posted a different country and it was still slower :lawl:

As far as our speed tests (Mine and yours) You have yet to post any speed tests..

EVER... I posted a ton of speed tests with screen shots... in the phone thread.... you were ashamed of your LTE... so you posted WIFI speeds instead because your iPhone was too slow :rofls:

IPhone 11 can't even run COD mobile at the highest settings..... its running it worse than phones from a last year...... YIKES :holeup:

Seems you won’t post one now. :kaz:

Holy shit ghost got put in his place..........again :bena:

Gouko just straight up posted CONFIRMATION of Samsung Note handling games better..........and ghost tries to run to a speed test THAT HE'S ALREADY LOST before, multiple times.

Hangin' on for dear life.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit ghost got put in his place..........again :bena:

Gouko just straight up posted CONFIRMATION of Samsung Note handling games better..........and ghost tries to run to a speed test THAT HE'S ALREADY LOST before, multiple times.

Hangin' on for dear life.

Your phone is so bad it doesn’t even have web browsing. You lost bro. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Your phone is so bad it doesn’t even have web browsing. You lost bro. 

He doesn't even know how to make a proper comeback.:tom:

Then again........neither could Apple with the performance testing with this year's phones.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Running to the facts :love:

it’s over ...for you :reg: 

Like how the iPhone lost to the Note 10 in performance, opening apps, and playing a new graphics-heavy video game?

And also losing to the Note 10 in durability testing

AND also losing to Samsung phones in LTE download speed.

Yup.................you running from those facts, hard.

HARD.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like how the iPhone lost to the Note 10 in performance, opening apps, and playing a new graphics-heavy video game?

And also losing to the Note 10 in durability testing

AND also losing to Samsung phones in LTE download speed.

Yup.................you running from those facts, hard.

HARD.

Don’t blame me, you’re the one who said note 10 sucks and you have no issues skipping it. LOL

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Don’t blame me, you’re the one who said note 10 sucks and you have no issues skipping it. LOL

I don't blame you.

The Note 10 STILL BEATS YOUR PHONE............and I still expect better.

I blame you for claiming I said the word 'sucks"................when I didn't.

And you couldn't back it up when I asked you to prove where I said that.

Lost on BOTH fronts.:blessed:

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic