Apple Arcade, released today, now has 100+ more exclusives than XBox One

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit that's a good gif  

I know. I died when I saw it. Felt appropriate for the fatality mad delivered. 

Same production scope as Xbox's 1st party 'fauxsclusives' and the best two from there (ori/cuphead)are best on Switch.

yeah, like I said. this dips Xbone into 4th. When google stadia comes out, all it needs is one fucking exclusive and it technically beats Xbone in value as well.

Bone is in 5th place.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Same production scope as Xbox's 1st party 'fauxsclusives' and the best two from there (ori/cuphead)are best on Switch.

yeah, like I said. this dips Xbone into 4th. When google stadia comes out, all it needs is one fucking exclusive and it technically beats Xbone in value as well.

Bone is in 5th place.

Why do you have a vendetta against Microsoft?

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Bone is in 5th place.

Microsoft and the Xbox are trash worthy, but this Apple Arcade :poop: is a dumpster fire. :mj: 

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft and the Xbox are trash worthy, but this Apple Arcade :poop: is a dumpster fire. :mj: 

You’re an old man yelling at clouds. This is a way to remove microtransactions from mobile games, and look at you fighting to keep them. 😂

https://www.wired.com/story/apple-arcade-reshape-mobile-gaming/

educate urself gramps 😂

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

You’re an old man yelling at clouds. This is a way to remove microtransactions from mobile games, and look at you fighting to keep them. 😂

educate urself gramps 😂

Who plays mobile games? That's kind of the point, who actually dips into this shit?

Just now, ghostz said:

educate urself gramps 😂

I don't give a flying fuck. :mj: It could be free, no microtransactions, and come with a $1000 phone... I'm not touching mobile trash period, especially on POS Crapple service. :rofls:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I don't give a flying fuck. :mj: It could be free, no microtransactions, and come with a $1000 phone... I'm not touching mobile trash period, especially on POS Crapple service. :rofls:

Well then I hope you continue to enjoy micro transactions in console and pc games you fucking idiot lmfao. Whale faggot bitch 😂

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

@DynamiteCop! why do you think loot boxes are in console and pc gaming? It’s because mobile gaming is now more popular. If you want them gone, you better root for Apple Arcade. 

Microflop is too chicken shit to do this. 

Because the cost of development and development cycles has greatly increased and the price has remained $60 for games for nearly two decades.