Ori Switch vs Xbox One comparison

Switch version looks better and doesn't hitch at points like the XO version.  They said they had made improvements to their engine for Ori 2, and I think some of those performance improvements made their way into the Switch port.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I play ori on the most powerful console in the world and I hate it when this happens:         

Xbox1 drops 2 frames a couple of times in the video, while Switch was locked 60fps.

Xbox sucks so bad LOL

Posted Images

Just now, lostfool said:

Better performance and looks identical.  Xbix is so irrelevant

It doesn't have better performance and it looks identical because it's limited by its art. Switch gets the same one off 1 fps hitches the Xbox does. This whole thread is retarded. 

KOCqxge.png

Worlds better on switch with better performance and GFX - WOW! 

You can tell MS really went out of their way to fuck over their few remaining XBONE users with this. I bet the execs are all laughing and playing this on Switch as we speak.

Thank you for your XBL fees donation lemmings. We will put your hard-earned money to use!

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Switch version looks better and doesn't hitch at points like the XO version.  They said they had made improvements to their engine for Ori 2, and I think some of those performance improvements made their way into the Switch port.

Same thing happened with Cuphead.... the optimizations they made on it for Switch was later patched into the Xbox and PC versions. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where did I say anything remotely like that related to this game? You're such a dumb faggot. 

You said that this game WOULD NEVER COME TO SWITCH because the ports had nothing to do with MS and only games that had nothing to do with MS would be ported. 

annnnd this got ported.... sooooo... 

Do I gotta explain sarcasm to your Autistic Ass now? :grimaceright:

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't have better performance and it looks identical because it's limited by its art. Switch gets the same one off 1 fps hitches the Xbox does. This whole thread is retarded. 

KOCqxge.png

Xbox1 drops 2 frames a couple of times in the video, while Switch was locked 60fps.:lawl:

Screenshot_20190921-115810_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1

Just now, Goukosan said:

Xbox1 drops 2 frames a couple of times in the video, while Switch was locked 60fps.:lawl:

There's 15 seconds of framerate analysis and the Switch drops a frame which leads to the obvious reality that the game is loading something into memory.

Remij never make threads again, this is just trash. 

"It looks better" 

Looks exactly the same and you post one of the lowest bit-rate videos I've seen from Youtube in recent history.

"It doesn't have the hitches Xbox does"

Even with 15 seconds of analysis you can see that's not true.

:snoop:Idiots, all of you. Embarrassing fucking idiots.  

There's 15 seconds of framerate analysis and the Switch drops a frame which leads to the obvious reality that the game is loading something into memory.

"It looks better" 

Looks exactly the same and you post one of the lowest bit-rate videos I've seen from Youtube in recent history.

Screenshot_20190921-115810_Chrome.thumb.jpg.399bc70f1a3a89385f65cf908adf8763.jpg

The evidence is right there bro :shrug:

"It looks better" 

Dude.. the XO version hitches.  That's just a fact.

They've made improvements to the engine and it's reflected in the performance on Switch.  Relax.. it's gonna be ok. :| 

think about it, with the small amount of money they made off the dwindling XBONE userbase, they were able to put an extra layer of polish on the superiour switch version.

I would like to once again thank the lemmings for flushing their money down the toilet. We will now require an Ori 2 port (your only game for 2020 besides halo infinite, which will end up on PS5 anyways).

Thank you Dynamite for working overtime these past few months to fund this for us. Please set your XBL to auto-renew so we can effortlessly steal whatever little meagre game offerings you have left.

:geese: TLHB...

O!

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Screenshot_20190921-115810_Chrome.thumb.jpg.399bc70f1a3a89385f65cf908adf8763.jpg

The evidence is right there bro :shrug:

"Evidence"

Pbzupja.png

Don't be retarded, you should be embarrassed posting this shit. The whole foundation of this thread is just idiotic. It doesn't look better, they look identical and the video is just horrible in quality to boot. And with the analysis the sample size of footage of both is so small you can't get any kind of an idea for general software operation. You're being obtuse and doing nothing but fueling idiots like Gouk and BC who won't even for a second usher in one rational thought to any of this. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

"Evidence"

Pbzupja.png

Don't be retarded, you should be embarrassed posting this shit. The whole foundation of this thread is just idiotic. It doesn't look better, they look identical and the video is just horrible in quality to boot. And with the analysis the sample size of footage of both is so small you can't get any kind of an idea for general software operation. You're being obtuse. 

We can clearly see the Xbox1 version dropping below the Switch version at points that the Switch runs locked :rofls:

No amount of explaining from you makes that acceptable :shrug: