Digital Foundry - GRID PS4 Pro and X1X comparison

-Pro = 1440p

-X1X = 1728p

-Pro has better texture filtering

-Pro has grass on the tracks where X1X doesn't.  (they make a mistake and say X has the grass and Pro doesn't.. but they got it backwards)

-X1X has framerate dips more often

-Pro is usually locked to 60 but when tons of cars on congested it can drop to mid 40s

I want to be clear, if developers were to put the effort..........every multiplat on Xbox One X should perform better than their efforts on PS4pro.

But my point has always been..........when Xbox fails as a platform, there will be no reason for multiplat developers to optimize for the Xbox One X version.

I called this back in 2016. Target version is the PS4 base and then Xbox One base, and then the priority would be PS4pro before the XBX.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a pre-release build of the game and who gives a shit because Forza.

The end. 

The only racing game anyone should play on Xbox1 is Forza and nothing else :lemming:

Like I said your damage control is hitting all time lows 

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The only racing game anyone should play on Xbox1 is Forza and nothing else :lemming:

Like I said your damage control is hitting all time lows 

You're in a thread taking pot shots at a system which has this game when yours doesn't.

Damage control? :kaz:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're in a thread taking pot shots at a system which has this game when yours doesn't.

Damage control? :kaz:

Yet you can take pot shots at ray tracing when your shitty AMD gpu doesn't support it? 

:drake: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But it does support it.

:deader:

No it doesn't.  There's no driver you can download that would make that Tech demo which wasn't released work on your PC :hehe: 

If you want to talk about non-hardware accelerated ray tracing... lol ok, have fun.  If you want to talk about dedicated RT hardware... shut the fuck up.. because AMD doesn't have it. :reg: