Gamers Nexus - Nintendo Switch Lite tear-down and comparison

Great video.  There's not too many other outlets that do tear-down videos as well as Gamers Nexus.

I haven't watched the full video yet, but right off the bat, I'm surprised at the size difference between the two.  The Lite is smaller than I thought it would be.

• Remij changed the title to Gamers Nexus - Nintendo Switch Lite tear-down and comparison

idk why but im watching the video. getting a switch lite for christmas :glad:  

entire generation skipping consoles completely and I get switch before ps4 :D  but i think its not worth it with ps5 right around the corner

Just now, kaz said:

entire generation skipping consoles completely and I get switch before ps4 :D  but i think its not worth it with ps5 right around the corner

Yea, if you haven't now, don't bother.  Wait for the PS5 and play all your PS4 games during the initial slow launch season.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, kaz said:

why were you barking about dud Stranding in that mental breakdown thread? No PS4, lmfao!

PeeC beggar confirmed.

36 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

why were you barking about dud Stranding in that mental breakdown thread? No PS4, lmfao!

PeeC beggar confirmed.

PC beggar? I will play it on a ps4 of course. :|  I won't buy one tho. 

doubting mastermind kojima :mj: 

11 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

:ovolol:

PEE c

BEGGAR

buuht ma switchz :cry: absolutely pathetic :tom:  at least when I get a switch my dignity remains intact, unlike a bitter fanboy whos faction got eviscerated :kaz: 

+1, you don't deserve that 1,337 get FUCKED :tom: 

Edited by kaz

Buying handhelds with controls built into them is just asking for trouble.  It was fine back in the day when there was no analog sticks, or just little nubs.. but now you buy a $200 system and your stick drifts or breaks and you're fucked.

Nah fam... the original Switch has the right idea.  

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Buying handhelds with controls built into them is just asking for trouble.  It was fine back in the day when there was no analog sticks, or just little nubs.. but now you buy a $200 system and your stick drifts or breaks and you're fucked.

Nah fam... the original Switch has the right idea.  

The PSP and Vita had similar analog designs; I guess they just have higher quality components.