GOTY 2020 is going to be so fucked..

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

The Last of Us 2

Cyberpunk 2077

Halo Infinite

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what Nintendo is going to have for next year? Bayonetta 3 seems a likely contender.

PS5 and Scarlett launches...

2020 could be the greatest year on record :whew:  

• Haha 1
  • NPC 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Last of Us 2 Cyberpunk 2077 Halo Infinite Ori and the Will of the Wisps   Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what

-Halo will be AA and since it's multiplatfrom, it will suffer the same fate as gears 5,  overshadowed by other multiplats and forgotten in 2 days.   -They Laugh at Us 2 will get 10's but wil

Shit      

Just now, Team 2019 said:

What if Ghosts of Tsushima delivers as well?

Yea, that too.  I'm just not sure it's going to release next year... but I guess it has just as good of a chance if not better than Elden Ring, so I'll add it.

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Elden Ring obviously going to be boss.

It's pretty much at the top of my list, but despite knowing essentially what to expect, the fact that we don't have a firm release date puts it below the others for me at this point.

TLOU2 is number 1 because it's a follow up to one of the best games from the last generation.  Naughty Dogs best game.

FF7R is looking like the remake I've always wanted of my favorite game of all time... it's a pretty big deal

Cyberpunk is going to be huge following up from TW3.. which many people consider the best game from this generation

Halo Infinite looks to be bringing the series back to the visual style and origins of the series.  They seem to be making the right decisions regarding it, and it's a next gen launch game, which means it's exciting as fuck.

Shit is crazy.

just looked up elden ring.... eh open world souls? with georgy? doesn't really hook me. An online world with souls gameplay yea but single player game of souls? :mj:

-Halo will be AA and since it's multiplatfrom, it will suffer the same fate as gears 5,  overshadowed by other multiplats and forgotten in 2 days.

-They Laugh at Us 2 will get 10's but will ultimately be a lesbian propaganda/ political pandering game. Reviews won't be accurate. Another mid-range, fisher-price 'My first survival horror' for cinematic gamers/casuals.

-Cyberpunk will be a boring slog like witcher 1,2 and 3.

-FF7R will deliver the greatest gaming event of our lifetimes.

-Deadly premonition 2 will overshadow all of them.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

-Cyberpunk will be a boring slog like witcher 1,2 and 3.

:will2::will2::will2:  get fucked loser, you are talkin about the best games ever made. go play kirby fag :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Wiedzmin is one of the lamest, most sterile universes ever in gaming. Now that CDProjekt has bended to the SJWs and included trannies and all variety of freakdom in Cyberpunk, I can't wait to see how much worse their writing can get.

Cyberpunk'd :geese: Going to be one of the biggest flop this gen.

bubut best on Switch definitiv edishin????

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

eventually yes, best on switch like wiedzmin 3.

No... I was referring to TW3.  U no lieky.

You're never getting Cyberpunk on Switch.  Just deal with that.  Maybe Switch 2.. or something.

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i've tried every time with the witcher games, 1, 2 and 3, never make it past a few hours. the combat is atrocious.

cyberpunk'd looks cool but i can't trust that dev, they're terrible. just terrible.

i can't imagine you trying to play a game on pc

Just now, kaz said:

i can't imagine you trying to play a game on pc

that was the last time i played on PC, around 2004-2005, witcher 1, half life 2, FEAR and CS: Source. :D 

after the 360 came out PC gaming was made defunct, it never got another non-RTS/MMO exclusive again after consoles caught up to it in spec. 

58 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

that was the last time i played on PC, around 2004-2005, witcher 1, half life 2, FEAR and CS: Source. :D 

after the 360 came out PC gaming was made defunct, it never got another non-RTS/MMO exclusive again after consoles caught up to it in spec. 

I know I can't change your mind about that but just to clarify it has got way more exclusive games than consoles. RTS, MMO sure but also RPGs, CRPGs, FPS. etc etc I mean real FPS not the cod garbage. :juggle: