GOTY 2020 is going to be so fucked..

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

The Last of Us 2

Cyberpunk 2077

Halo Infinite

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what Nintendo is going to have for next year? Bayonetta 3 seems a likely contender.

PS5 and Scarlett launches...

2020 could be the greatest year on record :whew:  

BOTW 2 :aitch:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Last of Us 2 Cyberpunk 2077 Halo Infinite Ori and the Will of the Wisps   Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what

-Halo will be AA and since it's multiplatfrom, it will suffer the same fate as gears 5,  overshadowed by other multiplats and forgotten in 2 days.   -They Laugh at Us 2 will get 10's but wil

Shit      

3 hours ago, kaz said:

I know I can't change your mind about that but just to clarify it has got way more exclusive games than consoles. RTS, MMO sure but also RPGs, CRPGs, FPS. etc etc I mean real FPS not the cod garbage. :juggle: 

what fps and rpgs did it get in the last 10 years

I was thinking think about this the other day, we are gonna need to start having discussions to determine the game(s) of the decade.

Technically the decades are 2000-2009, and therefore this decade is 2010-2019.

And that makes sense because we should be having next-gen games start coming next year in 2020.  Unless we intentionally want to include the final PS4 and games up until 1st Half 2020.

I was watching videos about a certain game that came out 8 years ago, and was thinking "damn, this might be in Top 10 games of the decade"

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I was thinking think about this the other day, we are gonna need to start having discussions to determine the game(s) of the decade.

Technically the decades are 2000-2009, and therefore this decade is 2010-2019.

And that makes sense because we should be having next-gen games start coming next year in 2020.  Unless we intentionally want to include the final PS4 and games up until 1st Half 2020.

I was watching videos about a certain game that came out 8 years ago, and was thinking "damn, this might be in Top 10 games of the decade"

What game would that be?

Just now, Remij_ said:

What game would that be?

I'd rather not make the case for the game until we eventually make a "Game of the Decade" thread as the year comes to a close.

I think its one of those games that people don't think about, but it was one hell of a game that almost nobody complained about.

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What game would that be?

The only game that it could feasibly be from 2011 is Minecraft. 

Sure there was Portal 2, Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 3, Terraria, Batman: Arkham City, Skyrim etc, but none of them compare to Minecraft in terms of adornment and adoption. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a current gen game being a current gen game. 

Nah.  Wait until you see the PS4/XO versions...

It's being cut back hard.  It's quite obvious why we haven't seen a single shred of CP2077 console footage.  And we're likely not going to see any until RIGHT before launch.