GOTY 2020 is going to be so fucked..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Last of Us 2 Cyberpunk 2077 Halo Infinite Ori and the Will of the Wisps   Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what

-Halo will be AA and since it's multiplatfrom, it will suffer the same fate as gears 5,  overshadowed by other multiplats and forgotten in 2 days.   -They Laugh at Us 2 will get 10's but wil

Shit      

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Where's your proof? You act like CD Projekt Red hasn't done this before. :drake: 

The proof is coming when they have the balls to actually show the console version... but they are SCARED as fuck to show it.

Oh... they'll release a cut back abomination of the game because there's 150m+ console market out there that they don't want to miss out on... but this game was initially far beyond the scope of those consoles.

You can already see how it's being downgraded from the initial gameplay reveal.

Just now, Remij_ said:

The proof is coming when they have the balls to actually show the console version... but they are SCARED as fuck to show it.

Oh... they'll release a cut back abomination of the game because there's 150m+ console market out there that they don't want to miss out on... but this game was initially far beyond the scope of those consoles.

Address all the current generation limitations which are as clear as day in my previous post which was made 13 months ago.

Just now, Remij_ said:

That's not good enough. It still stands, this was always how it was going to be.

“We are also well aware that many of you want to see what the media saw,” Badowski said in today’s press release. “Although this is probably not the same game you’ll see on your screen when we launch, we still decided to share this 48-minute video with you. This is how Cyberpunk 2077 looks today. Let us know what you think!”

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Address it, don't run away from it. 

I did bitch.  They're downgrading it. :cosby2: 

It was OUTSIDE the scope of these current gen consoles.  Which is EXACTLY why we haven't seen those versions yet.

If the X1X or PRO versions looked like that... they would have shown them...

Just now, Remij_ said:

I did bitch.  They're downgrading it. :cosby2: 

It was OUTSIDE the scope of these current gen consoles.  Which is EXACTLY why we haven't seen those versions yet.

It was never next-gen to begin with.

OPEN YOUR EYES

I've watched it numerous times. I can see the environment drawing in as is typical in any game, I can see the assets drawing in from about 200 feet away, the NPC's drawing in at about 150 feet away. As I said this game is grabbing your focal point with all the bustle and distracting it from the distance by filling the immediate, the backdrop functions as scene depth but it's dead geometry with nothing going on. The world is massive but it is constant bottlenecks and closed quarters areas which they fill to the brim that do not allow the illusion to completely break down, it's clever but if you really look for it in larger areas you can see it breaking down.

You can see the building LoD and shadows drawing in in the near distance to the mid left, you can see beyond this chunk of people about 150 feet in front of you that the streets behind them are barren, no cars, no people, no assets, it's dead, as the player moves forward you can see the assets draw in.

Here right below the burger restaurant to the right where the cars are driving you can see the NPC's appear out of nowhere as the player closes the gap with the restaurant, it's about 150 feet away. 

It's a carefully crafted illusion, and it's handily fooling you because that is its intention. None of you are paying proper attention to anything yet you say you've rewatched it, you're being tricked like amateurs. 

Look guys, I found 1 NPC popping in!  This proves it was always a current gen game!!

:tom: 

Next gen game downgraded and cut down to fit within the scope of shitty current gen consoles.  That's EXACTLY what this was.  End of Story. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Look guys, I found 1 NPC popping in!  This proves it was always a current gen game!!

Next gen game downgraded and cut down to fit within the scope of shitty current gen consoles.  That's EXACTLY what this was.  End of Story. 

That gloss over everything else going on in the scene. You suck ass. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Look guys, the game is being downgraded based on my expectations and has no basis in reality!!

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Look guys, the game is being downgraded based on my expectations and has no basis in reality!!

It's being downgraded from what... we've ALREADY seen... not just my expectations.

When do YOU think we'll see the console version?  They're so fucking scared shitless to show it.  They've gotta show a couple more PC gameplay demos that will each look progressively worse than the previous until they feel comfortable showing the console version. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's being downgraded from what... we've ALREADY seen... not just my expectations.

When do YOU think we'll see the console version?  They're so fucking scared shitless to show it.  They've gotta show a couple more PC gameplay demos that will each look progressively worse than the previous until they feel comfortable showing the console version. :shrug: 

This is Witcher 3 all over again. There's nothing here suggesting this is being downgraded because of the consoles, and if there is provide the proof.

Just now, lynux3 said:

This is Witcher 3 all over again. There's nothing here suggesting this is being downgraded because of the consoles, and if there is provide the proof.

I will... when they show those versions.

It's obvious as fuck what's happening.  They probably didn't want to even make this shit for current gen consoles but investors told them they had to release it for them.

Pure trash how this game is being treated.  Downgrade after downgrade.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I will... when they show those versions.

It's obvious as fuck what's happening.  They probably didn't want to even make this shit for current gen consoles but investors told them they had to release it for them.

Pure trash how this game is being treated.  Downgrade after downgrade.

What downgrade? The one based on your poor expectations after being warned multiple times that it's a current generation game?

Your statements contradict CDPRs and common sense.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/07/09/cyberpunk-2077-treating-ps4-xbox-one-as-first-class-platforms/

“We’re targeting consoles as first class platforms and it looks amazing there,” he said.

Edited by lynux3
6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

What downgrade? The one based on your poor expectations after being warned multiple times that it's a current generation game?

Your statements contradict CDPRs and common sense.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/07/09/cyberpunk-2077-treating-ps4-xbox-one-as-first-class-platforms/

Dev tells fans "Don't be worried" .... :mj: 

DOWNGRADE :reg: