GOTY 2020 is going to be so fucked..

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah.  It's currently being forced into being a current gen game though. :yeshrug: 

You're taking this ownage like a bitch. I specifically told you the game was going to get Witcher 3'd and you argued with me. Where was the "next-gen" to fall back on then? Like it; this is a current gen game, always was. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Last of Us 2 Cyberpunk 2077 Halo Infinite Ori and the Will of the Wisps   Possibly Elden Ring, and Ghost of Tsushima as well...  Who knows what

-Halo will be AA and since it's multiplatfrom, it will suffer the same fate as gears 5,  overshadowed by other multiplats and forgotten in 2 days.   -They Laugh at Us 2 will get 10's but wil

Shit      

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're taking this ownage like a bitch. I specifically told you the game was going to get Witcher 3'd. Where was the "next-gen" to fall back on then? Like it this is a current gen game, always was. 

It's was NOT a current gen game.  It was a game being designed for PCs that's currently in the downgrade phase.

If this was a current gen game... WE WOULD HAVE SEEN CONSOLE FOOTAGE BY NOW.

We're NOT seeing console footage because it never existed.. and they busy taking shit away until they can get it up and running on these god damn fucking clunksoles.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's was NOT a current gen game.  It was a game being designed for PCs that's currently in the downgrade phase.

We're NOT seeing console footage because it never existed.. and they busy taking shit away until they can get it up and running on these god damn fucking clunksoles.

What ridiculous faggotry is this? :drake: I guess you forgot how Witcher 3 was also downgraded and that was primarily developed on PC.

Just now, Remij_ said:

How much console footage of the Witcher 3 did we see? I fucking told you, I hammered this into your brain but it didn't take hold.

This was almost a year and a half ago...

bj04b9U.png

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

It's current generation, always was. Blame yourself for not listening to us. :reg: 

No it wasn't.  No current gen version existed.  They haven't shown a single fucking thing from them... and they wont.

You're seeing the PC version running at 1080p... :drake: 

In BOTH instances we've seen this game.. the devs have shown trepidation about showing us the product and are adamant to proclaim that this doesn't represent the final product....

Because they fucking know they are downgrading shit.  They don't want people to expect this shit they're seeing on current gen consoles.  

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How much console footage of the Witcher 3 did we see? I fucking told you, I hammered this into your brain but it didn't take hold.

This was almost a year and a half ago...

bj04b9U.png

We saw LOTS of console footage.

This game is currently being downgraded... it's obvious as fuck.... lmao

Just now, Remij_ said:

No it wasn't.  No current gen version existed.  They haven't shown a single fucking thing from them... and they wont.

You're seeing the PC version running at 1080p... :drake: 

In BOTH instances we've seen this game.. the devs have shown trepidation about showing us the product and are adamant to proclaim that this doesn't represent the final product....

Because they fucking know they are downgrading shit.  They don't want people to expect this shit they're seeing on current gen consoles.  

Next time you should listen. :reg: 

From the sound of it, Badowski himself is still a bit nervous about what he’s showing to the public. When I spoke to him in June, he seemed to be under quite a bit of stress, at one point holding his head in his hands while we discussed the demo’s early reception. But the hype from those early showings proved a bit too powerful, and the team decided to toss the gameplay demo out there anyway.

“We are also well aware that many of you want to see what the media saw,” Badowski said in today’s press release. “Although this is probably not the same game you’ll see on your screen when we launch, we still decided to share this 48-minute video with you. This is how Cyberpunk 2077 looks today. Let us know what you think!”

A dev that knows the game they've wanted to create is NOT possible on current gen hardware, and disappointed that he has to explain that the game will not be like what you see.

Such an obvious fucking downgrade.  The game they were making WOULD NOT run on current consoles.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

A dev that knows the game they've wanted to create is NOT possible on current gen hardware, and disappointed that he has to explain that the game will not be like what you see.

Such an obvious fucking downgrade.  The game they were making WOULD NOT run on current consoles.

No, they simply pulled a Watch Dogs knowing that they wouldn't be able to deliver on any platform.

That's not at all what that statement says, you're delusionally filling in gaps with your own bullshit to make yourself feel better.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Anyone with a brain could tell right off the bat the game looked current gen.

I even went over various rendering reasons that it was, and yet he disregarded it. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not at all what that statement says, you're delusionally filling in gaps with your own bullshit to make yourself feel better.

I even went over various rendering reasons that it was, and yet he disregarded it. 

It's EXACTLY what that statement says.

"we still gotta get this shit working on consoles guys... remember that"

BronzeBlushingAsp-size_restricted.gif

Nothing about that is running on a jaguar CPU :mj: 

I've watched it numerous times. I can see the environment drawing in as is typical in any game, I can see the assets drawing in from about 200 feet away, the NPC's drawing in at about 150 feet away. As I said this game is grabbing your focal point with all the bustle and distracting it from the distance by filling the immediate, the backdrop functions as scene depth but it's dead geometry with nothing going on. The world is massive but it is constant bottlenecks and closed quarters areas which they fill to the brim that do not allow the illusion to completely break down, it's clever but if you really look for it in larger areas you can see it breaking down.

You can see the building LoD and shadows drawing in in the near distance to the mid left, you can see beyond this chunk of people about 150 feet in front of you that the streets behind them are barren, no cars, no people, no assets, it's dead, as the player moves forward you can see the assets draw in.

Here right below the burger restaurant to the right where the cars are driving you can see the NPC's appear out of nowhere as the player closes the gap with the restaurant, it's about 150 feet away. 

It's a carefully crafted illusion, and it's handily fooling you because that is its intention. None of you are paying proper attention to anything yet you say you've rewatched it, you're being tricked like amateurs. 

You are, were and will remain to be clueless.