Best Apple Arcade games?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grindstone is dope. Need more games to play though, im on the free month so I might as well make the most of it.

Yup. They literally don’t even give you the option to buy them separately, they’re Just part of the subscription. I actually wonder what happens when your sub ends, like if you can keep playing your d

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming.    it’s a great idea,

Posted Images

My favorite so far is Assemble With Care. Fun puzzle game about a girl who does odd jobs fixing shit in a foreign country

I’d post the trailer but it’s not letting me on mobile 

Edited by Delita

Scalak isn’t on there. Just downloaded Assemble With Care, i’d grab Oceanhorn 2 but   It seems redundant given that Zelda just came out. 

Also grabbed Tangle Tower. Not sure if anyone played Detective Grimoire but it was a really cool little adventure game and Tangle Tower is the follow up to it.

Edited by Twinblade
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Scalak isn’t on there. Just downloaded Assemble With Care, i’d grab Oceanhorn 2 but   It seems redundant given that Zelda just came out. 

Also grabbed Tangle Tower. Not sure if anyone played Detective Grimoire but it was a really cool little adventure game and Tangle Tower is the follow up to it.

so all those games are available for $5 a month? 

23 minutes ago, -GD- said:

so all those games are available for $5 a month? 

Yup. They literally don’t even give you the option to buy them separately, they’re Just part of the subscription. I actually wonder what happens when your sub ends, like if you can keep playing your downloaded games or they just lock you out of them (similar to ps+)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Honestly, everything I've heard about this so far from peeps that are playing it is that it's fucking awesome.

Higher quality games, no micro-transhits, no fuckery.  Just fun solid games for a low price.

Good shit.

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming. 

it’s a great idea, especially for core gamers, to remove the microtransactions all together. 

they are still mobile games, so I mean that’s that, but it’s def a step in the right direction and some truly great/fun/unique games 

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming. 

it’s a great idea, especially for core gamers, to remove the microtransactions all together. 

they are still mobile games, so I mean that’s that, but it’s def a step in the right direction and some truly great/fun/unique games 

Some of the games definitely look higher quality than your typical mobile game. But yea, at the end of the day, they're meant to be games you can pick up and play whenever.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Some of the games definitely look higher quality than your typical mobile game. But yea, at the end of the day, they're meant to be games you can pick up and play whenever.

I think the main take away (from my experience) is that the gameplay is just much better than typical mobile games as there is 0 p2w games on it 

Has anyone played ocean horn yet? It’s such a rip off I’m afraid to, but it has great reviews. 

https://www.gamingboulevard.com/2019/09/review-oceanhorn-2-knights-lost-realm-apple-arcade/

I’m hoping some big name sites, ign or verge gets an Apple Arcade section so we can get some Credible reviews for these games. 

Okay played some OC2. Graphics are incredible on the 11 Pro Max, far sharper (and more closed of a world so far) than BOTW. Don’t really know what to expect, is this open world? Never played the first, but @-GD- didn’t you? 

I need to blow this up on the Apple TV for sure, but crazy how great this game looks and plays with a controller. I need pro support, but the x1 controller will do for now 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Okay played some OC2. Graphics are incredible on the 11 Pro Max, far sharper (and more closed of a world so far) than BOTW. Don’t really know what to expect, is this open world? Never played the first, but @-GD- didn’t you? 

I need to blow this up on the Apple TV for sure, but crazy how great this game looks and plays with a controller. I need pro support, but the x1 controller will do for now 

Go, ghosts! Go!