Best Apple Arcade games?

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Okay played some OC2. Graphics are incredible on the 11 Pro Max, far sharper (and more closed of a world so far) than BOTW. Don’t really know what to expect, is this open world? Never played the first, but @-GD- didn’t you? 

I need to blow this up on the Apple TV for sure, but crazy how great this game looks and plays with a controller. I need pro support, but the x1 controller will do for now 

Ya the original was fun, but limited, due to hardware. 2 looks a lot better. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grindstone is dope. Need more games to play though, im on the free month so I might as well make the most of it.

Yup. They literally don’t even give you the option to buy them separately, they’re Just part of the subscription. I actually wonder what happens when your sub ends, like if you can keep playing your d

Yeah so far it’s pretty great. It would be like if MS removed microtransactions from gamepass. Will never happen, but it’s nice. It’s almost like going back to OG gaming.    it’s a great idea,

Posted Images

16 hours ago, ghostz said:

Okay sayonara is pretty great, and so is grindstone. This whole Arcade is fucking great. 

I’ll check out the arcade when I get my new phone. So none of these titles have micro transactions bs, right?

1 minute ago, kokujin said:

Damn. Can I play ocean horn on my android? Also 14 languages..  Means I can play it in Japanese?? Text menus dialogue etc.? That's pretty cool. Looks like a great time sink actually. 

You can play the first one, not the second. Ask @jehurey about the new android package tho, you can play games from 2012 for free now. LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

You don’t want to give him any recommendations for the new great android arcade?

Sure, there's the 9.5 score Stardew Valley.

Ghosts, maybe you can recommend him at least one game that matches that 9.5 score from Stardew Valley.

What game would that be??????????

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sure, there's the 9.5 score Stardew Valley.

Ghosts, maybe you can recommend him at least one game that matches that 9.5 score from Stardew Valley.

What game would that be??????????

He doesn’t have an iPhone. But I don’t think he wants to play a port of an iOS game with no multiplayer, do you @kokujin?

check it out if so, tho it’s 3+ years old at this point. 

only one game you can recommend him Jerry? 

Just now, ghostz said:

He doesn’t have an iPhone. But I don’t think he wants to play a port of an iOS game with no multiplayer, do you @kokujin?

check it out if so, tho it’s 3+ years old at this point. 

only one game you can recommend him Jerry? 

So you don't know of any game that scored as high as a 9.5 Stardew Valley that he can get with Google Play Pass for just $2/month?????????

That's too bad.

Just now, jehurey said:

So you don't know of any game that scored as high as a 9.5 Stardew Valley that he can get with Google Play Pass for just $2/month?????????

That's too bad.

Sounds like @kokujin wants to play ocean horn 2, which is reviewing much better than the android version of stardew. 

Kok, I’d try looking on the marketplace for a iPhone 7 or something. Can prob get it cheap and can finally access superior apps on iOS!

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Sounds like @kokujin wants to play ocean horn 2, which is reviewing much better than the android version of stardew. 

Kok, I’d try looking on the marketplace for a iPhone 7 or something. Can prob get it cheap and can finally access superior apps on iOS!

Its his choice to play sub-9.5 games.

I don't hold that against him...........wouldn't be the only "sub" object he would be engaging in, either.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Must be an android thing. 

Playing good 9.5 games?

Well, I wouldn't really know unless a very good service at a very good value were to come up, like Google's Play Pass for $2/month for the first 12 months.

Just now, ghostz said:

Why didn’t you play stardew on switch like the rest of us? Lol

Damn, so you're admitting that even the very best games Apple has to offer, a 9.5 scoring Stardew Valley that, SEEMINGLY, not a single Apple arcade exclusive is as good as................is still just better to play it on Switch?

Kind puts the whole smartphone gaming issue in perspective, doesn't it?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Damn, so you're admitting that even the very best games Apple has to offer, a 9.5 scoring Stardew Valley that, SEEMINGLY, not a single Apple arcade exclusive is as good as................is still just better to play it on Switch?

Kind puts the whole smartphone gaming issue in perspective, doesn't it?

theyre all better :love:

Stuck playing 2012 games... LMAO, rough bro! Now he just dismissed smartphone gaming entirely. Well, life on android lol

Edited by ghostz