Borderlands 3 sales summary - 5 million sold in 5 days, 70% digital, Highest selling 2K title on PC

I think 2K was marketing the hell out of the game.

They were even making fake gaming posts on reddits, like outside of "promotional" posts, they had people post photos of grown-ups showing off their tv setups of how they were going to play Borderlands 3 and photos of their dorky wives happily opening a special edition.

And then the gaming subreddit even got suspicious about it happening, and the mods posted this:

A note about suspected advertisements without required FTC disclosures (self.gaming)

Hello folks!

If you didn't know, it is illegal to post advertisements to social media in the US without required FTC disclosure language.

We've been seeing a lot of reports about such posts, but we are not able to investigate the claims.

If you suspect a user has been paid to make a post and did not disclose it, please send your evidence to http://reddit.com/report

And when that came up, all of those "look at my Borderlands 3 setup" posts vanished.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I think 2K was marketing the hell out of the game.

They were even making fake gaming posts on reddits, like outside of "promotional" posts, they had people post photos of grown-ups showing off their tv setups of how they were going to play Borderlands 3 and photos of their dorky wives happily opening a special edition.

And then the gaming subreddit even got suspicious about it happening, and the mods posted this:

And when that came up, all of those "look at my Borderlands 3 setup" posts vanished.

For real lol?

Every time shit like this gets announced... Epic's job becomes a bit easier.

The more people hear that developers are being MORE successful than ever.. the more they will see the change Epic is trying to bring to PC gaming... and the more developers will begin to make deals to do what's best for their games.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sheep talking shit again in a thread for a game they don't have, this is becoming a major trend.

A trend lemmings started.

How shit has been talked in threads about exclusive games :tom:Why are lemmings even posting in those threads?:lawl: