Grandia HD collection update coming to Switch Nov 12 + PC version delayed to implement fixes

Just now, kaz said:

grandia 2 is fucking awful compared to the first game you fucking clown. :tom: 

remember the beginning with ryu in the woods and then you have to protect the church girl from evil. "help me ryu"   the first game is a real game, 2nd = :trash:

Grandia 2 is awesome.

bubu remember whe?  --Shut the fuck up :tom: 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I loved it when I first played it. Not sure id want to invest that amount of time into it again. Maybe just let my foggy memory of the past exist, and not ruin it .

you dont even remember the fucking game, time to sit down, grandpa :tom: :tom: 

Just now, kaz said:

you dont even remember the fucking game, time to sit down, grandpa :tom: :tom: 

Shuuuut up man.  Orreehh I remember all of this old ass game orrehh. owneeed

OREEHH

Shut up

• NPC 1

ok, for all you plebs. the first game had some of the best jrpg combat mechanics ive ever seen. the spell system was so advanced, games nowadays aren't that deep.

not to mention the story and the environments you go through. if anyone remembers after you leave the town with justin and sue with a ship and you fight the giant octopus at sea.

that was so awesome. hard as fuck too. none of the bs grandia 2 introduces

Just now, kaz said:

ok, for all you plebs. the first game had some of the best jrpg combat mechanics ive ever seen. the spell system was so advanced, games nowadays aren't that deep.

not to mention the story and the environments you go through. if anyone remembers after you leave the town with justin and sue with a ship and you fight the giant octopus at sea.

that was so awesome. hard as fuck too. none of the bs grandia 2 introduces

shut up

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Shuuuut up man.  Orreehh I remember all of this old ass game orrehh. owneeed

OREEHH

Shut up

u want a fucking orea, just say it. i will stuff your mouth :D 

Just now, JONBpc said:

shut up

you have 0 clue what you are talking about. In fact i think remji never played the first one either. i know you noobs like the 2nd one for the ez story and gameplay. I remember gd likes this one too.

enjoy noobs. :laff:  but don't come crawling back after you played both and realise the first one is the only grandia game. 

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

you have 0 clue what you are talking about. In fact i think remji never played the first one either. i know you noobs like the 2nd one for the ez story and gameplay. I remember gd likes this one too.

enjoy noobs. :laff:  but don't come crawling back after you played both and realise the first one is the only grandia game. 

Lol , shut up 

• Sad 1

nah i apologize i had to get it out. the game is awful in my opinion. I played the first one like 3 times when I was a kid and i was hyped for the 2nd one. and i simply hated everything about it. 

also sorry i called you grandpa @JONBpc i didn't mean it. and everyone else calling a noob for playing it :mjcry: