Let's talk about those scheming monopolizing Corporations

Mainstream Media Brands with the most influence access today!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand you loathe the most?

• Disney / ABC
    • Apple
    • Time Warner / CNN / HBO
    • Twitter
    • Comcast / NBC Universal
    • Microsoft / XBOX / Windows
    • Paramount / CBS
    • Google / Youtube
    • Netflix

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nestle.

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.   Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hi

12 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yes, the subject header is intended for general discussion monopoly corporations.  The poll is a separate piece to give readers the option to vote their most hated influenced brand. 

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle the two?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle the two?

If you ever made a poll here you would see there's like 3 different questions you ask per thread.    So make a thread topic and make a poll with it's overall subject.  

Am I to be concerned that you are going to get confused by that?   Should I have wrote the thread title to fit your initial assumption and you would be correct?  :|  

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

If you ever made a poll here you would see there's like 3 different questions you ask per thread.    So make a thread topic and make a poll with it's overall subject.  

Am I to be concerned that you are going to get confused by that?   Should I have wrote the thread title to fit your initial assumption and you would be correct?  :|  

Was I acting confused.............or was I just making you sound like you don't know what you are talking about?

So, you are now claiming that people who make threads NORMALLY have their OP be different than their thread subject header?

Am I hearing this correctly? 

I don't want to change the subject.....but do you really think that you are going to get out of this by making OTHER ridiculous claims?

Just now, jehurey said:

Was I acting confused.............or was I just making you sound like you don't know what you are talking about?

So, you are now claiming that people who make threads NORMALLY have their OP be different than their thread subject header?

Am I hearing this correctly? 

I don't want to change the subject.....but do you really think that you are going to get out of this by making OTHER ridiculous claims?

No I am doing it how I want to do it.   If you have a problem with it.  Tough titty deal with it.  B) 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

No I am doing it how I want to do it.   If you have a problem with it.  Tough titty deal with it.  B) 

That's exactly the thing I was commenting about...............HOW you did it.

The how being "in a stupid manner"

And I was dealing with it.........by making fun of you.

So, we got those bases covered. You go girl, don't let nobody get you down!

Just now, jehurey said:

That's exactly the thing I was commenting about...............HOW you did it.

The how being "in a stupid manner"

And I was dealing with it.........by making fun of you.

So, we got those bases covered. You go girl, don't let nobody get you down!

The only person confused by the thread is you.  So you are stupid. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL you couldn't even get that claim right.

Your unintentional Dynocrap impersonation is spot-on today.

ok, so you have now Kokujin on your team siding with you, who is also confused about a thread discussing scheming monopolizing corporations?  :|   

Which you assumed I said all corporations in the separate poll were monopolies, despite the poll is for which brand you hate.