Let's talk about those scheming monopolizing Corporations

Mainstream Media Brands with the most influence access today!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand you loathe the most?

• Disney / ABC
    • Apple
    • Time Warner / CNN / HBO
    • Twitter
    • Comcast / NBC Universal
    • Microsoft / XBOX / Windows
    • Paramount / CBS
    • Google / Youtube
    • Netflix

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nestle.

Oh............so we were supposed to know that you're subject actually contained you veering off into two different subjects, and we were supposed to clearly see that distinction and not inter-mingle

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.   Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hi

3 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

ok, so you have now Kokujin on your team siding with you, who is also confused about a thread discussing scheming monopolizing corporations?  :|   

Which you assumed I said all corporations in the separate poll were monopolies, despite the poll is for which brand you hate.

Well, um.............which one do you think takes precedence when it comes to understanding basic information.

1. The actual headline

2. The contents beneath the headline

????

I will treat you as dumb as you WANT ME to treat you..........you're the one setting the bar here. I think you currently have it set to "4th Grader" right now.

11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Jerry is right. You dumbos cannot communicate better. That is the problem. 

your 115 IQ (and counting) is pretty slow sometimes :tom: 

11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Jerry is right. You dumbos cannot communicate better. That is the problem. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, um.............which one do you think takes precedence when it comes to understanding basic information.

1. The actual headline

2. The contents beneath the headline

????

I will treat you as dumb as you WANT ME to treat you..........you're the one setting the bar here. I think you currently have it set to "4th Grader" right now.

It doesn't matter, I do this for which ever takes off with discussion the poll or the thread subject.     But if you want to be a dick about how I make poll threads, then I'm saying you can go fuck yourself. B) Because I'm not going to change because you don't like it.  Deal with it. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

It doesn't matter, I do this for which ever takes off with discussion the poll or the thread subject.     But if you want to be a dick about how I make poll threads, then I'm saying you can go fuck yourself. B) Because I'm not going to change because you don't like it.  Deal with it. 

Pretty sure it does matter.

Like Dave Chappelle says: "To what extent do I have to participate in YOUR self-image?"

A stupid person is alot like a dead person.

A dead person doesn't know they're dead.

Everybody AROUND the dead person knows.

But, at least the dead person has a good excuse, right?:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

Pretty sure it does matter.

Like Dave Chappelle says: "To what extent do I have to participate in YOUR self-image?"

A stupid person is alot like a dead person.

A dead person doesn't know they're dead.

Everybody AROUND the dead person knows.

But, at least the dead person has a good excuse, right?:reg:

Your ego is too big to realize that you're the one who is stupid enough to get confused by a poll thread and a thread title. 

32 minutes ago, kaz said:

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.

Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hitler and try to kill all the jews.

It's 115-132 by the way. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, kokujin said:

And you play dumb to try and irritate my smart ass.

Thread titles do directly suggest what you're voting about.  Maybe logic is different in Germany. You guys were dumb enough to follow hitler and try to kill all the jews.

It's 115-132 by the way. 

:tom:  of course logic differs by where you are on this planet. :tom:  hope you reach the 133 soon :D  love you

Not common logic. Clearly his poll options should have been more of "these scheming monopolizing corporations."  Even a German with integrity would admit that. Ya just wanna play dumb. He probably didn't realize what constitutes a monopolizing Corp, and just named some big ones.

I hate apple. 

24 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Not common logic. Clearly his poll options should have been more of "these scheming monopolizing corporations."  Even a German with integrity would admit that. Ya just wanna play dumb. He probably didn't realize what constitutes a monopolizing Corp, and just named some big ones.

I hate apple. 

dude just stop and go count your IQs :tom: :-*

yea apple sucks but i always tell the story how the one and only product i bought from them (a 2gb ipod shuffle) is still alive after 10 years and i use it a lot, that's actually insane tbh.

Image result for 2gb ipod shuffle

Edited by kaz
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Your ego is too big to realize that you're the one who is stupid enough to get confused by a poll thread and a thread title. 

I'm not the one who got mad because somebody pointed out an obvious discrepancy and decided to continue doubling-down and running to other arguments that continually backfired.

Exercise some control.

jb79e85ktjy11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I'm not the one who got mad because somebody pointed out an obvious discrepancy and decided to continue doubling-down and running to other arguments that continually backfired.

Exercise some control.

LMFAO thats so rich coming from you jerry :D hahah

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Exercise some control.

Really? Because you seem rather belligerent about this poll thread not fitting to your standard. 

calling me stupid and then belittling me further as that you are going to treat me as dumb.    But I'm the one mad.  Right.  B) 

10 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Really? Because you seem rather belligerent about this poll thread not fitting to your standard. 

calling me stupid and then belittling me further as that you are going to treat me as dumb.    But I'm the one mad.  Right.  B) 

Nope, I wasn't belligerent.

I already said I was just making fun of you. 

And I didn't call you stupid, I only described your behavior as stupid, after the fact. And none of the other stuff you are describing doesn't fit the description of "belligerent" or "mad."

Sorry, that attempt at projection isn't going to work. Once again......I'm not the one who sunk themselves into this because somebody (accurately) pointed something out.

In fact, i wasn't even respond to you, but another person. Try making that fit.lol

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I wasn't belligerent.

I already said I was just making fun of you. 

And I didn't call you stupid, I only described your behavior as stupid, after the fact. And none of the other stuff you are describing doesn't fit the description of "belligerent" or "mad."

Sorry, that attempt at projection isn't going to work. Once again......I'm not the one who sunk themselves into this because somebody (accurately) pointed something out.

In fact, i wasn't even respond to you, but another person. Try making that fit.lol

Oh please, you were being condescending earlier and now you're trying to deny it.  

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Oh please, you were being condescending earlier and now you're trying to deny it.  

.......which.......isn't..........belligerent or mad.

Yeah, when I type the phrase "making fun of you" that is another way of saying "condescending". Don't think i was disputing that.

.......which.......isn't..........belligerent or mad.

Yeah, when I type the phrase "making fun of you" that is another way of saying "condescending". Don't think i was disputing that.

You were tittering on both, but you will try to play gymnastics here and deny either and
instead claim that you were being sarcastic the entire time right.  :|

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You were tittering on both, but you will try to play gymnastics here and deny either and
instead claim that you were being sarcastic the entire time right.  :|

I'm now teetering on being mad?

When did i claim that I was being sarcastic?

Dude, do you need a dictionary or something? Or maybe a thesaurus? (see, that's condescending)