Scorsese does it again

im sorry guys im drunk i mean like i love heat its one of my favs and all. you probably know it the intro alone with the music is cool. also playing skyrim on easy and it sucks but i mean whatever

the intro of that movie is so goddamn awesome with de niro. i mean the whole movie is something else, idk maybe im completely wrong but this is what i want again but we won't get it because this is the movie i favor if shit goes bad. no matter what

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Fuck yeah bro look at my avatar

it was rhetorical, bitch. but yea man it owns so much cillian murphy is godlike. actually every actor in that show is godlike. love it. :glad:

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

it was rhetorical, bitch. but yea man it owns so much cillian murphy is godlike. actually every actor in that show is godlike. love it. :glad:

Everyone's great Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy especially

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vini said:

Everyone's great Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy especially

it is by far one of my fav shows rn and there are still people out there hating on it. It is so good, the premise is so genuine all it takes is the first episode and from there it will carry on. 

Edited by kaz