How have you changed as a person over the years?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It kinda sucks actually.  It gets boring sometimes. 

I've put a lot less importance into material things, but that started around '09-'10, and have since used that to enjoy experiences, as opposed to the collection/acquisition of physical goods.  

Oh yeah. I’m much calmer now. I used to get drunk a lot, fight, was terrible with money, and had to be out almost every night.    now, I only drink on special occasions (maybe 1 drink), I don’t

Oh yeah. I’m much calmer now. I used to get drunk a lot, fight, was terrible with money, and had to be out almost every night. 

now, I only drink on special occasions (maybe 1 drink), I don’t get into fights, I’m excellent with money, and I go out a lot less (on average, 1 or 2 nights a week). 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This is why I kept notes of my personality in my Harry Potter branded journal so when somebody made a thread on a video game forum in 15 years I could have a good answer. :face:

your answer is a complete letdown though :|

57 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

This is why I kept notes of my personality in my Harry Potter branded journal so when somebody made a thread on a video game forum in 15 years I could have a good answer. :face:

Only 5 HP books were released when most of us started posting at GS SW. :wow:

Hard to say. I feel like I was doing much better back in 2006 when I joined here, I was healthy, had money and a decent job. Now I'm poor and work my ass off. 

At least I have a stable relationship now. Things started falling apart when I moved to Quebec city now that I think about it.

At least I'm clean now.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hard to say. I feel like I was doing much better back in 2006 when I joined here, I was healthy, had money and a decent job. Now I'm poor and work my ass off. 

At least I have a stable relationship now. Things started falling apart when I moved to Quebec city now that I think about it.

At least I'm clean now.

that's good to hear man.