PlayStation Now Subscriptions Start at $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War, More Blockbuster Games Added

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dyno calling others extremist fanboys  

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

is worse than that   All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4. PS Now games

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How do you expect that their service can remain competitive when everyone else will be offering their first party games day and date? It doesn't make any sense, it's another reason to hard pass on it. 

Remain competitive with who? Native hardware gaming currently is leagues more profitable than streaming games. 

Yes streaming is the future..... but it's not taking off tomorrow or next year or the year after. 

Sony is preparing for the future but don't expect launch PS5 games on streaming services day and date.... by the end of next gen streaming will be slowly gaining on native gaming. 

You really do believe that by 2020/2021 streaming will have supplanted native gaming? :rofls:

If God of War is working flawlessly on PS Now, I would like to think the latency has improved to the point that it will not bother most casual players.  Btw this is for a different market than the traditional console players, not a bad thing.

6 minutes ago, Pureis said:

If God of War is working flawlessly on PS Now, I would like to think the latency has improved to the point that it will not bother most casual players.  Btw this is for a different market than the traditional console players, not a bad thing.

I wonder if they're already started host migration to Azure. 

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I wonder if they're already started host migration to Azure. 

No, they haven't. PlayStation Now has been like this for a while now... without Azure.

Edited by lynux3

so this is the life of a hobopass user.

Got God of War and Uncharted for $0, will beat both in the next 7 days and delete them from my console afterwards. Was going to buy both, never played UC4 and i think I was 75% thru GoW when I got bored and traded it in.

Sony gains nothing from this. I would have bought both of these eventually.

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

so this is the life of a hobopass user.

Got God of War and Uncharted for $0, will beat both in the next 7 days and delete them from my console afterwards. Was going to buy both, never played UC4 and i think I was 75% thru GoW when I got bored and traded it in.

Sony gains nothing from this. I would have bought both of these eventually.

Why would you trade in a game only to buy it again? And I think you worry too much about how giant corporations like MS and Sony are gaining anything from you lol

21 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

PSnow has old games. Plus has hobo games.

Only reason to pay for either is the online pay wall for me. Streaming still seems pretty useless to me.

Is PlayStation Now even in Russia?