PlayStation Now Subscriptions Start at $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War, More Blockbuster Games Added

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dyno calling others extremist fanboys  

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

is worse than that   All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4. PS Now games

How did they get GTA5 on their service? A service that, at most, costs $10 a month, and at its lowest, costs $5 a month?

That's the most impressive part, is how they got Rockstar to offer such a game on a subscription/streaming service.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How did they get GTA5 on their service? A service that, at most, costs $10 a month, and at its lowest, costs $5 a month?

That's the most impressive part, is how they got Rockstar to offer such a game on a subscription/streaming service.

Probably just gave them a bigger cut of the microtransaction revenue.

Just now, Goukosan said:

look at this former lemming who was forced to become a hermit (because XB1 has no games) beg for Sony games Day 1 on PC :mj:

he thinks sony needs hobopass to be somewhat relevant :mj:  

Just now, -GD- said:

he thinks sony needs hobopass to be somewhat relevant :mj:  

SonyPass brings in money. lol at you thinking that sony doesn't want to make this better and more appealing to get more users subscribed, like every other big name in gaming is trying to do.

SonyPass will be a much bigger focus going into next gen.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

it's what i know. sony games actually sell. they need to be hobopass'd day 1 like msoft's bargain bin flops. 

Sony wont be the last one standing on that.  They don't need to do anything, but they will.

Shit I might snag a month and play GOW LMAO TCHBR

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

SonyPass brings in money. lol at you thinking that sony doesn't want to make this better and more appealing to get more users subscribed, like every other big name in gaming is trying to do.

SonyPass will be a much bigger focus going into next gen.

No doubt, but the games won’t be available until after they bottom out in sales. Sony rather make money off actual unit sales. They aren’t in a desperate state like msoft. 

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

You know what will make Sony's PS Now+ a success? Their 100 Million user base, plus people will want it next gen as well.

Hobopass meanwhile is included inside a box of pop-tarts :haloben:

100 million ? Don't forget that shit is on PC too. Hasn't helped too much.

That's why they cutting price and adding more games. You know, to compete and make money.

Just now, -GD- said:

No doubt, but the games won’t be available until after they bottom out in sales. Sony rather make money off actual unit sales. They aren’t in a desperate state like msoft. 

Its like....you work at Sony.

Either way, I can wait 6 months for a movie to come to Netflix, just as I can wait 6 months for Sonys movies to come to my Pc.

Im betting by ps5 they will be day 1. Your choice, buy or subscribe, like most other big companies are doing or will.