PlayStation Now Subscriptions Start at $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War, More Blockbuster Games Added

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dyno calling others extremist fanboys  

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

is worse than that   All PlayStation Now games can be streamed on PS4 or Windows PC (minimum requirements apply). PS Now games (PS4 and PS2) can only be downloaded to a PS4. PS Now games

Just now, Delita said:

Real talk, Spider-Man is one of the top 5 best games this gen. And I fucking hate everything marvel and spiderman

same. i never cared for the batman games, but spiderman was fun af! 

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i didnt say it was a skin on sunset, its a skin on an actual good game.

Not for me. I don't like the Spiderman universe. Im sorry you cant understand that. Please tell me for another year that you don't understand.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Not for me. I don't like the Spiderman universe. Im sorry you cant understand that. Please tell me for another year that you don't understand.

i understand fanboyism. i cant relate, but i understand it.

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i understand fanboyism. i cant relate, but i understand it.

Even when the game comes to SonyPass PC I wont play it.

Fanboyism? You HAVE to like this game because you liked Batman.

lmao . ok. idiot.

I didn't like the newest Mordor game either. Can you figure out why?

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Even when the game comes to SonyPass PC I wont play it.

Fanboyism? You HAVE to like this game because you liked Batman.

lmao . ok. idiot.

I didn't like the newest Mordor game either. Can you figure out why?

because it was the tomb raider to batman's uncharted? :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Its looks ok , doesnt really stand out in the never ending flow of AA games on all consoles this year tho .

Go back to not being butthurt . Idk why you care so much. Stfu 

on all consoles except Xbox..... Xbox1 has been in a months long drought :rofls:

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

LMFAO not going to happen. god of war is like 18 months old. this nigga can't count :mj: expect old games with latency - the true hobo experience for the lemhobos. 

The gaps are getting smaller and smaller, eventually they will be day and date. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What dream? 

sony-podelilas-novoj-informatsiej-o-play

steaming will be an afterthought...like a "me too" for games that aren't selling so hot anymore. you will never see a title like last of us 2 or god of war 2 be a "day 1" on a hobopass-like product. feel free to bump this thread if (though i won't be) wrong. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

steaming will be an afterthought...like a "me too" for games that aren't selling so hot anymore. you will never see a title like last of us 2 or god of war 2 be a "day 1" on a hobopass-like product. feel free to bump this thread if (though i won't be) wrong. 

You're overlooking the obvious here.

"Mainstream Business Model"

And then they proceed to list the ways in which games were acquired previously and played for every generation. Next-gen for them streaming will become one of these, day and date, a mainstay of their delivery methods, it will be a choice for people right out of the gate. Do you tards actually think Sony is overhauling their entire network infrastructure and partnering with Microsoft via Azure to deliver old games a year or more later? 

bury-heads-australia-v3.jpg?w968h681

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that's all you need to say. no need n making more dumb claims. 

It's not even a claim, they're point blank telling you and making the moves to have it be a reality. 

Heads in the sand. The worst part is you retards are such extremist fanboys you think this is somehow negative. Holy shit, grow up. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!